Double your money the easy way

not yet
currently under water slightly piranhas nudging nuts (trading term) no worries yet if we got to 503 you may hear a little squeal:)

FTSE doing its thing and ready for the turn down in to the US sesh

Hmmm. Sounds like another double your money thread going down the pan. Perhaps mrfigure can show us how as he more than doubled his money previously.

Hmmm. Sounds like another double your money thread going down the pan. Perhaps mrfigure can show us how as he more than doubled his money previously.

Oh ye of little faith

mr figure you went long yesterday @319 and wished you had held now as it happens the market will target that figure today I was just wondering if you would go long again?

looking for an exit my entry comes out at 303 average but target for the long is 319 so looking for a bit of over run or may take half and cover with Dec fut

and my guess is if you took the long earlier you would want to be turning it soon and going short as we approach the 419 level

Me and a friend deposited £20 each into our micro accounts, we're seeing who can keep going and add %50 or so to the account balance each trade/day, along with trading our normal accounts also, doubled £20 to £40 today, going to try this everyday or when I see a small trading opportunity, so 80 tomorrow, 160, 320, etc. I should be a millionaire in under a month...

Me and a friend deposited £20 each into our micro accounts, we're seeing who can keep going and add %50 or so to the account balance each trade/day, along with trading our normal accounts also, doubled £20 to £40 today, going to try this everyday or when I see a small trading opportunity, so 80 tomorrow, 160, 320, etc. I should be a millionaire in under a month...

You could be
many have tried but only a microcosm succeed
welcome to the board by the way seems T2W has attracted many new members this year

What's wrong with the youth these days... They're so unambitious... Why be a millionaire in a month when you can own the world in 3 months? The whole world!

You could be
many have tried but only a microcosm succeed
welcome to the board by the way seems T2W has attracted many new members this year

Its more of a bet really, nothing else, like who fails first gets the next round in sorta thing.

However, if one of us does pull this off, doubling our account size daily using 1 trade a day or 34 trading days if we go for 50%, 17 trading days is what it would take to reach £1.3 million starting with £20 if you double up each day, worth a shot! 17 winning trades one after another...hmmm haha

Last edited:
Its more of a bet really, nothing else, like who fails first gets the next round in sorta thing.

However, if one of us does pull this off, doubling our account size daily using 1 trade a day or 34 trading days if we go for 50%, 17 trading days is what it would take to reach £1.3 million starting with £20 if you double up each day, worth a shot! 17 winning trades one after another...hmmm haha

Lol. If you're up to £650k and you're trading £10k a point, are you going to watch yoursellf lose £650k?

I really like the idea of 17 wins to make a mill.

But i think averaging a mere 10 points and compounding is real and realistic .The above is luck and fiction and gambling.We come to trading to make money with a real edge.

Average 10 pips and compound for a few years.its amazing what is achievablel im averaging 5000-10000 pound per week.When i started to become a good trader i was only making 300-400 per week,lol.Shows you the power of compounding.

still in the game 11147 is my target today or tomorrow will do

I see the word compounding has reared its head:LOL:again

No No and no as your pot gets larger your size gets smaller sure there will be times when the market presents a beauty of a trade then you hit it with size but for most of the time you chip away.
You may notice I started this thread trading @$25 then went to $10 slots this is how its done
even very large deals come into the market a chunk at a time

Can't you make this like other double your money threads and tell us what is the % gain so far ?

if I get 50 points then thats it for the week

the 10915 remains in play to the low side but dont really want that today

mindful that the FTSE has a target 148 but would also look to monday for that, a close today around 265 area would confirm