Easiest way to double your money in 9 months

right answer (lol!)

An optimized backtest - can't wait ! wonder how that will fare in the real world ? Have you read Travis's thread ?

Hold on a minute, this isn't the secret box that was smuggled out of Germany under the noses of the Nazis is it?

Or d.) find a cure for my delusional behaviour patterns....they are starting to worry me now.

Or E) become a better programmer and get a proper job.

Obsessive curve fitting is something only a noob programmer would do.

omfg....is this guy for real...? if you are such an amazing programmer, why are u unemployed?
Nobody understands u?
And you are not that intelligent...selling some scam at that price to a community that has seen thousands like u...i would advise you to try to sell it for 200 dollars to your grandma...if you cant even do that...then well seek medical help...

I have an EA that I wrote for MT4 a couple of years ago that I've just decided to sell.

It will double your money every 6 - 9 months and it nearly eliminates the risk of losing even a single trade. All backtests show an even increase in balance over time. The equity will gradually separate from the balance line and dip during extreme market conditions but over time (approx 3 years) those dips will disappear and when they do the system becomes immune to losing money, from then on, it will double your money over and over again, until you turn off the ea.

I am asking $5 million USD for the ea, AS IS.

It works perfectly as is, but I've developed 3 additional strategies that I'm not including as a part of the ea. These 3 strategies were created to convert those dips in equity into profits allowing the ea to double your money much quicker, but still without any risk.

I did not finish working on these additional strategies, but would consider contracting to do so for an additional $25 million USD.

For more information like screenshots, or to schedule a visit to watch it run backtests, contact me at ScepterMT on yahoo messenger or gmail.

do you really believe any member has a bank balance that justifies your sales pitch. more likely you're looking for attention

You may not with an EA. But I don't know what the big deal is in doubling your money every 9 months.
But then I guess it's easy to be skeptical.

do you really believe any member has a bank balance that justifies your sales pitch. more likely you're looking for attention

I have an EA that I wrote for MT4 a couple of years ago that I've just decided to sell.

It will double your money every 6 - 9 months and it nearly eliminates the risk of losing even a single trade. All backtests show an even increase in balance over time. The equity will gradually separate from the balance line and dip during extreme market conditions but over time (approx 3 years) those dips will disappear and when they do the system becomes immune to losing money, from then on, it will double your money over and over again, until you turn off the ea.

I am asking $5 million USD for the ea, AS IS.
It works perfectly as is, but I've developed 3 additional strategies that I'm not including as a part of the ea. These 3 strategies were created to convert those dips in equity into profits allowing the ea to double your money much quicker, but still without any risk.

I did not finish working on these additional strategies, but would consider contracting to do so for an additional $25 million USD.For more information like screenshots, or to schedule a visit to watch it run backtests, contact me at ScepterMT on yahoo messenger or gmail.

Best thread for a long time on T2W....(y)
made my lunch break :LOL:
N

I created it, but I don't have the money needed to run it. So, I don't have a broker, I'm not an active trader and I never have been. That's one reason why I'm selling, is to get the money to run it.

I've known how to code all my life and when i got a girl pregnant I didn't want to be broke anymore, so I studied the forex for about 3 days and discovered a way to eliminate being able to lose. Then I found out that metatrader lets you put strategies into code and about a week later I had some amazing backtests. My strategy worked exactly the way I thought it would. I noticed the equity drops and looked for ways to fix them and found lots of ways to improve the ea. I'm a very good programmer and it does the job while running lightning fast inside of metatrader.

Its been sitting on my hard drive for a few years, and I just decided It would be a good idea to try to sell it, but $5 million is the price I want and I wont settle for any less.

I dont think it a bad buy for the price either, seriously, It's a robot that double's money!

I can post screenshots of backtesting once I get my other laptop formatted and metatrader installed so I can run them.

nooooo more please......jees how did I miss this Thread ?

N

You may not with an EA. But I don't know what the big deal is in doubling your money every 9 months.
But then I guess it's easy to be skeptical.

doubling your account is easy.......its the rapid demise to going red that exposes these reckless Gambling systems

N

LOL at this thread. Most delusional poster ever!

He manages to double your money while running a huge unrealised loss. I bet he runs out of margin during those drawdowns and I bet there's no rollover interest charges factored into his backtest on those probably hundreds of losing positions. Let alone spread and slippage.

Any numpty can invent a trading system with those characteristics.

Scepter is probably the smartest guy of the whole bunch and not as delusional as anyone wants to believe.
This whole thing is planned out by him knowing he has to answer to no one. He makes some outrageous comments, people get in here berating him, and he is kicking back laughing because of all the wasted time.

NVP, this ain't not gambling system. It's just a hoax dreamed up by Scepter, as he is just playing with a bunch of heads and won the game.