Easiest way to double your money in 9 months

You didn't get your EA out of a secret box from Nazi Germany did you?

It's definitely not a secret I just kinda created it. Here's a screenshot of a backtest the graph shows the ea's results beginning with a balance of $250,000 on Feb 2 2011 and ending on Sep 2 2011.

Attachments

• ScreenShot1.jpg
    ScreenShot1.jpg
    395.6 KB · Views: 215
It's definitely not a secret I just kinda created it. Here's a screenshot of a backtest the graph shows the ea's results beginning with a balance of $250,000 on Feb 2 2011 and ending on Sep 2 2011.

Looks very interesting, impressive, and above all serious. Can you give me an explaination what all the colour lines and arrows and stuff mean ? If I am putting real money into it, I need to know what I am looking at. It would help if you point out where in the chart the money was doubled ? Mark it with a red arrow please.

Last edited:

:rolleyes:

OK, test question based on your posted screenshot. Think clearly before answering:

- If I deposited $250,000 on Feb 2, and I wanted to REMOVE all my money and close the account on Sept 2, How much will the broker send me?

Peter

Looks very interesting, impressive, and above all serious. Can you give me an explaination what all the colour lines and arrows and stuff all mean ? If I am putting real money into it, I need to know what I am looking at.

Well if you don't already know from running strategies in metatrader. The blue line is the accounts balance while the green line is the accounts equity.

:rolleyes:

OK, test question based on your posted screenshot. Think clearly before answering:

- If I deposited $250,000 on Feb 2, and I wanted to REMOVE all my money and close the account on Sept 2, How much will the broker send me?

Peter

I thought you guys traded the forex? If you sell out your equity on sep 2 you'll have where the green line is on sep 2. Which looks like about $310,000 in this graph.

Peter

Are you serious ? The system is for doubling money in 9 months. Only a dummy would pull the money out early.

I thought you guys traded the forex? If you sell out your equity on sep 2 you'll have where the green line is on sep 2. Which looks like about $310,000 in this graph.

Correct answer. That isn't even close to doubling my money. In fact if I wanted to close the account sometime around mid August I've have ended up with a loss after 6 months of trading. Your draw down is horrendous at best.

Unbelievable.

Peter

No further comment is necessary from me.
This is a wind up and a waste of time.

Unsubscribed.

Peter

No further comment is necessary from me.
This is a wind up and a waste of time.

Unsubscribed.

Peter

Then go waste your time, somewhere else

Now if anybody that actually has $5 million would like to own an ea that will double your money over and over again. Contact me directly, i'm ScepterMT on yahoo messenger or on gmail.

If it didn't work or only worked some of the time, I could see selling for $5 or $59 or $379. That's not the kind of ea I have, I built it, it works so $5 million or walk.

So 8 months of backtest, worst drawdown from initial capital about 60%. Running mostly at a loss for the first 2-3 months, and eventually ending up with 24% gain.

Is that roughly what you have shown?

So 8 months of backtest, worst drawdown from initial capital about 60%. Running mostly at a loss for the first 2-3 months, and eventually ending up with 24% gain.

Do you mean to say there is no doubling of money ? Well, I am backing out on this deal then.

if someone offered you a.) $1m today sold as seen - no further proof/verification necessary -or- b.) $5m in 9mths provided you can prove thru funding an account and trading your EA that the a/c actually doubles in that time - which would you choose a. or b.?

Is that roughly what you have shown?

The screenshot is just a small example of what it can do.

that shot is from a test of an ea that I haven't played with in a couple years. I don't even remember the correct settings for it yet. And it takes time to run these tests, as a matter of fact the test shown is still running and it's only going to 09/28/2011.

I am attempting to run an optimization on it to find the best settings, but until I find a computer powerful enough to run it on, I'm out of luck.

if someone offered you a.) $1m today sold as seen - no further proof/verification necessary -or- b.) $5m in 9mths provided you can prove thru funding an account and trading your EA that the a/c actually doubles in that time - which would you choose a. or b.?

B. $5m or walk