Double your money the easy way

Would have been nice getting on the third bottom of the 5 min chart ! Who is the trade with if you dont mind me asking ?

looking to jump off here in the 144 area

taken 146 will wait for another entry

Would have been nice getting on the third bottom of the 5 min chart ! Who is the trade with if you dont mind me asking ?

True it would have been better to jump off this morning and go for a better price before the FTSE did it thing but no worries
trade with IB

I would like another entry in the 11085 to 11098 area this should come if the FTSE also gives a good entry tomorrow morning @142

Sadly anyone trying to double money in their account will likely cut it in half or more. Just trade for pips/points and try to have positive pips/points by the end of the week/month. With proper position sizing you will have a nice income this way. Focusing on the money is never a good idea

Or you could always go to the roulete table and put in on red. At least you have a 47.4% chance of a double

Disagree. Doubling your money is achievable. I think this was a good trade but entry point could have been better. Was strength in wall street today however so sentiment was on his side. Nice one DC

initial stop will be 200 points taget is 50 points

that should give the spectators something to shout about

stop now 485 limit @129

T2w has gone realy slow hope it sorts out soon