Double your money the easy way

Way way out of my comfort zone with these tight stops and scalping moves

now that its calmed down I will be looking to turn this trade 237 and go long then at the 329 to 340 area go short again

all stops will be at 200 points from entry

Very brave going against an obvious trend. Would imagine depending on your time frame gains would be minimum. good strength in wall st today. Went long at 319 out at 325 £20pp needed some notes in my back pocket.

...should have let that run shouldnt i !!

Last edited:
Very brave going against an obvious trend. Would imagine depending on your time frame gains would be minimum. good strength in wall st today. Went long at 319 out at 325 £20pp needed some notes in my back pocket.

not sure brave would be the word:rolleyes:
some say he has cojones of steel
some say he wrestles aligators (before breakfast)just for excersise

watching price action here currently $1200 ish under water on this trade not worried though the market will give the exit it always does

not sure brave would be the word:rolleyes:
some say he has cojones of steel
some say he wrestles aligators (before breakfast)just for excersise

watching price action here currently $1200 ish under water on this trade not worried though the market will give the exit it always does

I hear wrestling alligators makes you grow hair on your palms.

he's probably growing hair on his tongue watching his position plummet. Did you get out dc or you happy. Should have left my 20pp long run from 319 !

he's probably growing hair on his tongue watching his position plummet. Did you get out dc or you happy. Should have left my 20pp long run from 319 !

nope stil in, happy enough market has printed exit at 258

Have i lost progress on the thread...you have 2 open positions, both short @285 and 322 ?

currently $1800 under water so the market could go another 90 points before Im anywhere near zero for the week

theres method in my madness

or is it madness in my method cant remember which

you know today hasnt been extordinary far from it

dc, are you still in your long positions from last week?

You have balls, but are usually right. Thanks for sharing your trades.

dc, are you still in your long positions from last week?

You have balls, but are usually right. Thanks for sharing your trades.

yes
cat out of bag to be fair I have tried to keep realism for this thread I did genuinly loose sleep over stops the other day
and slightly aprehensive if this globex action continues I could have wasted the week

Can't say I understand all the call outs. But has the money doubled yet ?

not yet
currently under water slightly piranhas nudging nuts (trading term) no worries yet if we got to 503 you may hear a little squeal:)

FTSE doing its thing and ready for the turn down in to the US sesh