Double your money the easy way

£60 spread, as in i dont trade out of hours. Surprised people are prepared to pay the premium. But hat off.

I have $25 pp I take it you have $95.4pp

I take it your scalping
thats some going I only trade that size on my main account

Interesting strategy. The monday morning large gapping would make it a lot of fun.

Its called trading Joe, people get their balls out and trade you know, you should try it one day rather than sitting on the sidelines yapping your gob off about everyone who is actually trading

hello all great thread i m gonna join now you guys seem to be doing well good luck

I wouldnt say I was doing well

And I wouldnt join after one week of posting after 4 weeks maybe, even then I would caution, the way I trade is not for everyone

I wouldnt say I was doing well

And I wouldnt join after one week of posting after 4 weeks maybe, even then I would caution, the way I trade is not for everyone

dc youv reminded me of a couple of trades i made a while back, where i was comfortable going under water for a while due to having confidence in the trade. However dont you ask yourself why you went in at that price in the first place ? Going under, does it not say to you that you got your entry wrong ?

dc youv reminded me of a couple of trades i made a while back, where i was comfortable going under water for a while due to having confidence in the trade. However dont you ask yourself why you went in at that price in the first place ? Going under, does it not say to you that you got your entry wrong ?

nope if the market forces a re calc of price then I take the exit

you should try it one day rather than sitting on the sidelines yapping your gob off about everyone who is actually trading

It's more fun watching than risking my own £200pp. Why are you trading this size ? Are you in some kind of a hurry ?