CMC markets -legal action

Status
Not open for further replies.
I private messaged the account "CMC Markets" to see if it has anything to say.

Shame you weren't doing this with capital spreads, they'd definitely have something to say...

Never liked the M3
Always delays getting off the M25 there.

one,
Your style of writing and its content feel very familiar.
Has t2w been honoured with your presence in a previous incarnation?

I'm still not sure whether this guy has posted this thread as a wind up or is actually as dumb as his posts make out. I could excuse the grammar if perhaps English wasn't his firsts language but the contents of the posts are pretty dire too.

Just stop posting - it's that simple. Nothing further you need to do (apart from the fact that I suspect you are a tad embarrassed about how it's all going for you here and don't want that hanging around on T'interwebnet).

It will be a shame in a way - I can't say it hasn't been entertaining, and taken my mind off the fact that I was asked for my advice this morning on a currency pair (by a client), gave it, had the price action pan out to the pip the way I said it would, and had it completely ignored. Oh well, mange tout Rodney, mange tout.

i just send them a e-mail to be deleted bcos i dont want to recieve or hear from you comedians. i hope it will sooner than later. byee s***ers

one,
Why will no-one help this poor guy?
Go to "User CP" - "my profile" - press "auto-destruct with no time delay" - stay close to computer.

Deposit your T2W account with CMC (or any other broker) and trade.

Wouldn't last long.

Onemillion,

I don't think you can delete anything - the ignomy of posterity.

Bet you haven't got two 6-foot Swedish twin-sister girlfriends who model for Vogue? I have, and both are schizophrenic. I couldn't posibly fit all four into an M3. And leave off Gooseman - he "knows" people.

Grant.

for your info, i have ordered new convertiable m3. it is coming mid august but you wont be riding with me unless you you know someone 6ft tall blonde and have a perfect as*.

you are realy making me laugh. Just go away will you!

Hopefully his driving is better than his trading.:LOL:
(you can see all the jokers from T2W laughing at you) :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Probably has to wait till mid august as awaiting credit check, probably fail like his career.:LOL:

As for the 6ft tall blonde, this is all I could find, hope you like.

Attachments

• £1mil.jpg
    £1mil.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 234
  • Lilysavage_1.jpg
    Lilysavage_1.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 163
One in a Million.

Drop me a PM and let me know the details. We may join forces. What they are doing is wholesale Fraud.

I have very good Lawyers who are bullish on these matters.

But be careful, I had a poster on my thread fishing for information and appears to be working for them.

See my grading of CMC for my opinion of them.

I am as serious as you are. Remember if they have broken the Law they will get hit.

One in a Million.

Drop me a PM and let me know the details. We may join forces. What they are doing is wholesale Fraud.

I have very good Lawyers who are bullish on these matters.

But be careful, I had a poster on my thread fishing for information and appears to be working for them.

See my grading of CMC for my opinion of them.

I am as serious as you are. Remember if they have broken the Law they will get hit.

Aston1st. I pleased to see that you are prepared to take a stand on this. I was going to start a new thread but, there are still a couple of breaths left in this one (just). From reading the reviews, of CMC, you can see that there are several disgruntled clients.

The subject of the new thread would have been to suggest that all you guys got in contact, via PM and prepared some viable plan of action. I did, in fact, contact onemillion by PM and gave him some confidential information.

I'll leave the question of proposed legal action to one side for the moment and concentrate on other avenues to explore. There are two other possibilities that could be considered. Firstly, a formal complaint to the FSA although, they're not the quickest of people out of the blocks. The second suggestion is to make a united approach to the Office of Fair Trading or Trading Standards office covering the London E1 area. From comments that I've read, in these reviews, there are legitimate complaints that the OFT would be obliged to take seriously.

In conclusion, I wish you the best of luck and hope that the good guys win.

Aston if you mean me I didn't reply to the info you sent me because I forgot about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.