CMC markets -legal action

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think t2w management itself creates new increasingly ridiculous personas and their posts to generate responses and more and more hits on the site to justify higher advertising revenue.
Of the 100,000 members only 17 are genuine, the rest are auto-generated by a bit of software Paul created whilst waiting for the cistern to re-fill.

17? hmmm
off course you may well have probably over 75% of the current membership as inactive
but got to give credit to t2w, for creating a forum

it is down to us what we take and what we leave!

Of the 100,000 members only 17 are genuine, the rest are auto-generated by a bit of software Paul created whilst waiting for the cistern to re-fill.

I heard that it was now up to 18.67.

no mate-i'm not allowed to post my trades. institutional stuff and I believe you're familiar with regulatory framework....

God, they are all out again, it is only Monday morning.

Goosman, Yes i know a bit about regulatory framework in a insttitutional company,

and one of them is decent institutional investment co will not allow their members to contact and post these stupid sites unles it is called Joke Traders Institutional Investment Co. (bcos all the communications are recorded)

Are you working for them?

no mate-i'm not allowed to post my trades. institutional stuff and I believe you're familiar with regulatory framework....

God, they are all out again, it is only Monday morning.

Goosman, Yes i know a bit about regulatory framework in a insttitutional company,

and one of them is decent institutional investment co will not allow their members to contact and post these stupid sites unles it is called Joke Traders Institutional Investment Co. (bcos all the communications are recorded)

Are you working for them?

that's it-that's who i work for. you really are smart. :)

what is it exactly you're going to expose us as? successful traders? people who are paid to trade other people's money? what?

are you really an 18 year old frustrated because you lost your pocket money on a SB account?

that's it-that's who i work for. you really are smart. :)

what is it exactly you're going to expose us as? successful traders? people who are paid to trade other people's money? what?

are you really an 18 year old frustrated because you lost your pocket money on a SB account?

for your info, i have ordered new convertiable m3. it is coming mid august but you wont be riding with me unless you you know someone 6ft tall blonde and have a perfect as*.

you are realy making me laugh. Just go away will you!

for your info, i have ordered new convertiable m3. it is coming mid august but you wont be riding with me unless you you know someone 6ft tall blonde and have a perfect as*.

you are realy making me laugh. Just go away will you!

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Tell us more about joke traders.

Onemillion,

So how many trades do you do in a week? Must have been on a decline since you put the sh1ts up CMC. So who are you trading through now – another SB? What size?

Myself? I take Flipper to cleaners everyday.

Grant.

Plus it's handy for your cred when you have to support your day job with a bit of drug dealing on the side. Tinted windows? You betcha. ;)

Only problem is the effects when you start sampling too much of your own merchandise - your grasp on reality and all that.......

edit: btw - for all you know Gooseman may well be 6 feet tall and have a perfect @ss. Might even be a lady (although you didn't actually specify whether that was all that important to you or not). Just a thought (and strangely pertinent in the context of the wider debate I feel).

stop telling your sad life story here.

Myself? I take Flipper to cleaners everyday.

Grant.[/QUOTE]

i bet you do. What trade you doing now. You show me yours, i show you mine. But dont get scared. Another Joke Trader, executing other people's trades are not your trades. button pushing does not realy earns you the title of Trader.

wahey and here it is, the infamous "mine's bigger than yours"-i was wondering how long this one would take to come out! :)

Ok Guys And Girls. I Am Offering A Truce. If You Stop Posting Bad Jokes Here, I Will Leave You Alone To Do What Ever You Are Doing.

Kapish?

nah-it's too much fun reading your diatribe. :)

besies i'm surprised a big swinging dick like you has the time to post here.....

nah-it's too much fun reading your diatribe. :)

besies i'm surprised a big swinging dick like you has the time to post here.....

I AM GETTING A NEW ACCOUNT jOKE tRADER. Soon i will leave you alone but do some real trades, otherwise you will always be a Joke Trader

I AM GETTING A NEW ACCOUNT jOKE tRADER. Soon i will leave you alone but do some real trades, otherwise you will always be a Joke Trader

yawn.......

here's a tip on your new account-don't use CMC, you might end up doing your cods.

Status
Not open for further replies.