CMC markets -legal action

Status
Not open for further replies.
My whistle is laaaaaaverly thanks. Which branch of Oxfam did you send your old ones to? Needs to be near a drycleaners, as they tend to be sold with a faint aroma still lingering I find. Part Bull****, part fear, part general bad bodily hygene. Oh, and for some reason a hint of cabbage. Never could figure that one out.

you know which oxfam is. and they all know what a Joke Trader looks like. Dont worry about the smell, it is left from 6ft tall, blonde and perfect as*. Use it. As they say "It will suit you Sir"

that's what they think sunshine. what happens if a take one simple action like, 50 people make a official complaint to FSA and office of fair trading, What do you think Goldman Sachs will do with their 10% stake in CMC (and others).

I have seen much much bigger crooks have gone down bcos they thought they can get away by cheating.

I couldn't be bothered to read all of the T's and C's, but I think the FSA only regulate the fact that CMC hold your money in a client account, and not regulate the activities of a SB company with the exception of the FSA preventing the SB company offering financial advice.

http://www.cmcmarkets.co.uk/en/content/legal/compensation_scheme.html

The FSA did take action against Capital Spreads for misleading contracts:

Investments – Spread betting : FSA Money made clear – Unfair contracts

I couldn't be bothered to read all of the T's and C's, but I think the FSA only regulate the fact that CMC hold your money in a client account, and not regulate the activities of a SB company with the exception of the FSA preventing the SB company offering financial advice.

Concerning Capital Spreads, this is the standard waiver you get from bookies, i.e. they will not assume any liability for obvious mistakes in their own market making. To present a simple example, if a bookie accepts you bet on Chelsea vs Fulham in the FA Cup Final for three times the money, they can claim it was an obvious error (sorry Fulham fans) and bust the bet. This is the type of thing that arbers profit from but at the same time face the risk of being scr**ed right back. Obviously our good friend Milly didn't accept it when it started to go against him.

The FSA don't just regulate the fact that CMC hold money in a client account. They, also, operate a policy called "Treating Customers Fairly". Hence, my suggestion that they might be approached, collectively, by those who feel that they have been ripped off.

Status
Not open for further replies.