CMC markets -legal action

Status
Not open for further replies.
then what happens is i show a price at which i want to deal and if the counterparty deems that to be a 'sh*t' price they go elsewhere in the market to deal.

if i had my hedge and model correct i take the edge so it wouldn't matter if the intial trade moved against me.

Why cant you just listen, you can give any price you like if you are market maker of relevent instrument. But you have to offer the price to the market. If you dont provide price for all the participents of the market, you will get cought and kicked out, and will not be allowed to be a market maker for the instrument.

yes, if it a regulated product on an exchange but what you are dealing is not. that's the point. you signed the T&C's which will undoubtedly absolve the bookie from liability. their regulation (if you can call it that) is not of the same level as an institutional/pro transaction.

i've given my view on this-the rest is for the lawyers if you take it that far. personally i don't think you'll get anywhere as it will be too difficult to prove any foul play.

yes, if it a regulated product on an exchange but what you are dealing is not. that's the point. you signed the T&C's which will undoubtedly absolve the bookie from liability. their regulation (if you can call it that) is not of the same level as an institutional/pro transaction.

He thinks it's personal, that's really the issue, and can't get into his head after 200+ posts that CMC is fully covered legally.

He thinks it's personal, that's really the issue, and can't get into his head after 200+ posts that CMC is fully covered legally.

that's what they think sunshine. what happens if a take one simple action like, 50 people make a official complaint to FSA and office of fair trading, What do you think Goldman Sachs will do with their 10% stake in CMC (and others).

I have seen much much bigger crooks have gone down bcos they thought they can get away by cheating.

that's what they think sunshine. what happens if a take one simple action like, 50 people make a official complaint to FSA and office of fair trading, What do you think Goldman Sachs will do with their 10% stake in CMC (and others).

I have seen much much bigger crooks have gone down bcos they thought they can get away by cheating.

Oh, I'm sure u have. Eat them for lunch tiger!

yaeh you right. they will also change their name to CMC muppets and offer you a job to.

sorry goosman, i just couldnt help, it sound very funny

Just a simple question Milly (since the market is slow right now, I got nothing better to do). Why do you keep register under the Brittish flag. U previously admitted that you are neither Brittish nor living in the UK. Are u for some reason ashamed of disclosing your true nationality, or do you simply want to fit in? I think it would be fair to let us know after bearing with you over the last week.

Just a simple question Milly (since the market is slow right now, I got nothing better to do). Why do you keep register under the Brittish flag. U previously admitted that you are neither Brittish nor living in the UK. Are u for some reason ashamed of disclosing your true nationality, or do you simply want to fit in? I think it would be fair to let us know after bearing with you over the last week.

i cant reply to you, they keep deleting them.

but you know what i mean

i cant reply to you, they keep deleting them.

but you know what i mean

Oh yeah, I know your level of affection for me and others that try to brighten up your rainy day :)

Have you given any thought to why they keep deleting you? Might it be coz:

1. It's personal, they simply don't like you or are overwhelmed with your intellectual capability?
2. t2w might be facing legal liability posting your sharp remarks?
3. It's a conspiracy, ergo: sue their @sses!

this is one of the funniest threads I have read for ages! Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.