$5000 to $23,700 in two months by ZDforex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas_Hedge said:
1. What Qualifications do you have.
2. Are you regulated
3. What is the name of your company and location (where is it registered)
4. How long have you been managing third party accounts
5. Where can your track record be viewed (Company reports etc)

So in short then

1. You have no professional qualifications
2. You are not regulated to manage people's money
3. You have no registered company
4. You should not be handling peoples money or giving investment advice (as you are not regulated)
5. You have no verifiable track record

All in all this is illegal.

Mr Texas_Hedge,

Let the market judge me, if I loose it means I fail, if I win you can benefit from this 3hours 4 days a week strategy and win your life back, as many other traders.

Yes rossored, lets go on, by the way you missed yesterday's post..

ZDforex

I've been following this thread with a certain amount of interest, not because if the title (although that is clearly designed to catch the eye...) or because of the claimed profit, or because of all the opinion about risks and money management approaches or whatever or even because of the ensuing squabbles...

There's one reason and one reason only that I've stayed looking at this thread and that is that these guys have identified and are exploiting a specific circumstance that occurs daily in a very specific window in time.

The time window is immediately from the NY spot fix to the time that the Far East comes onstream early morning over there and their own news and traders hit the scene.

It coincides with the end of one daily Bar measured from fix to fix and the start of the next.

What happens when a new bar starts? It starts with a fixed point - the opening price, and then expands outwards most often in both directions before finally closing. If the new day is to be an up bar, then at some point the odds are that a lower tail will be produced and vice versa for a new down bar.

This is a very unique time slot indeed which occurs at no other time during the day and has its own unique properties which would not normally merit a second look.

That's what I'm interested in. Not that I would even trade it anyway just as I don't trade the sunday evening session (UK time) even though there is usually one of two set-up types that occur then and at no other time during the week. Again a very unique timeslot.

I'm not sure ZD has much to prove here that couldn't be established easily by any member with a small amount of research (which is exactly what I've done). I can see where he's coming from and Why it works.

So, I'm interested to see if my own thoughts on how this works concur with his or not, and I will know from looking at my own observations and comparing with those that get published by ZD.

ADDED: To me its not about the trading strategy or the money management system. Its about the possibility of finding a High Quality - Low Risk Entry into the next daily bar, where there can be a reasonable excpectation of getting in right at the bottom or top of that next daily bar within a much larger strategy. The implications are much more than the strategy as presented...

That's why I'm interested in this thread!

Last edited:
Thanks nbo2 for your interest and nice observation,

here is our analysis chart for today.

ZDforex

Attachments

• ZDforex Chart4.jpg
    ZDforex Chart4.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 318
I look at many things ZD and either use them or elements of them if they both stack up and 'fit' existing operations or discard them if they either don't stack up or do not have a suitable 'fit'. Each possibility or idea is judged on its merits.

Small discrepancy going on here ZD. Your previous post says sell 71 you chart says sell 76????

nbo2 said:
I look at many things ZD and either use them or elements of them if they both stack up and 'fit' existing operations or discard them if they either don't stack up or do not have a suitable 'fit'. Each possibility or idea is judged on its merits.

Small discrepancy going on here ZD. Your previous post says sell 71 you chart says sell 76????

The chart was the plan before 05:00 pm EST, when it hit 05:00 pm EST and all conditions were right I went market at 05:00pm

ZDforex

If this trade hits neither stop (91) nor target (61) will you 'time it out' then?

no, I leave it to hit either ends, unless I have very good reason, that its a bad trade I may get out early, but so far it rarely happened.

ZDforex

Which brokers do you use to trade with, and which platforms have you used on that this method has worked?

Hi, Anonymous,

I trade it on several brokers and it works on all, as long as spread is only3 pips.

Target hit please cancel all pending orders

Last Trade P/L (Real Account): +$1,500
Net Equity(+$31,150)
Starting Equity(+15,000)
Net Profit(+$16,150)
Account Opened 05-July-2005

ZDforex

Last edited:
zdforex said:
Hi, Anonymous,

I trade it on several brokers and it works on all, as long as spread is only3 pips.

Target hit please cancel all pending orders

Last Trade P/L (Real Account): +$1,500
Net Equity(+$31,150)
Starting Equity(+15,000)
Net Profit(+$16,150)
Account Opened 05-July-2005

ZDforex

Hi ZD,

I dont understand how your last trade was a winner .

I placed the order on a demo account and it was stopped out for -20 ,
why wasnt yours ?

Ian

ianp said:
Hi ZD,

I dont understand how your last trade was a winner .

I placed the order on a demo account and it was stopped out for -20 ,
why wasnt yours ?

Ian

Hi Ian,

Please review your trade, and the time you put it, our trade was entered at 05:01pm EST and exited at 07:19pm EST, please refer to charts by Esignal.

ZDforex

Attachments

• ZDforex Chart5.jpg
    ZDforex Chart5.jpg
    310.9 KB · Views: 399
zdforex said:
Thanks nbo2 for your interest and nice observation,

here is our analysis chart for today.

ZDforex

Zd ,

on this post you say the entry was 1.2276 it never got there ,
not even on your charts , ( or mine )

ian

ianp said:
Zd ,

on this post you say the entry was 1.2276 it never got there ,
not even on your charts , ( or mine )

ian

Ian I see the confusion here, The Chart represents our analysis before taking the trade, however, when the trade was taken(we had all important conditions filled) we entered at 1.2271 at market and exited at 1.2261 at target.

Please notice the trade to sell at 1.2271 was given first in post #85 above. It will also be shown in the trading results report from broker.

ALSO NOTE BY THE TIME IT REACHED 1.2276 IT WAS PAST 0800PM AT AROUND 08:30PM EST, YOU SHOULD HAVE NOT TAKEN THE TRADE THEN, OUR STRATEGY IS VERY CLEAR ABOUT THAT.
Our plan helps us to decide, but if all conditions are filled by 0500pm EST we go market.

ZDforex

zdforex said:
This is the setup

Hi ZD, I would disagree with you here, you are probably long now or waiting to get stopped out. My chart tells me that the € is weak at the moment.

I have always thought that FX would be impossible to trade well, how my eyes have been opened. FX is much more sexy that futures as the FX market trends very strongly and you don't have to wait for the market to open.

VSATrader

Attachments

• Eur_Usd_Thurs.png
    Eur_Usd_Thurs.png
    39.7 KB · Views: 346
Status
Not open for further replies.