Scalping questions please

This is what attracts me to retail trading. You really need to have a "good" character to succeed. A cross between a buddhist monk and a knight of old. Perhaps, a samurai is well-suited to retail trading. Oh, bugger, I'm a ninja. Doomed.

I consider myself more of a microswing trader than a scalper.

"microswing trader" - I like that term amd it seems to reflect more and more a style that suits me. Leaves a nice part of the day free. Scalping / daytrading too much hassle in my book.

folks, everything is hard in life.
but with determination & hard-work, we can all be successful. please don't give up.
day trading, scalping, swing trades..."microswingtrade" ....whatever you do ...best wishes:clover:

PS: and especially thank you to the nice professional trader that sent me an email.~THANK YOU VERY MUCH~

Last edited:
I don't believe there are a significant number of people doing what you are learning to do here. You can find some in that environment at ET and a few in the 5-10 thousand a day range who post their blotters. Most of those people are in prop shops.

What is ET ?

$5,000 a day.

That could be 1,000 shares times $5 a share.

Or 5,000 shares times $1 a share.

Or 10,000 shares times $.50 a share.

You can do this everyday with stocks like AAPL and RIMM.

It's very simple.

Whoops, I misread the question.

$5,000 a month...

That's about $250 a day.

On 1,000 shares, that's $.25 share.

On again, you can do this everyday with stocks like AAPL and RIMM.

It's very simple.

Go to StockFetcher.com - Stock Screening and look in the FILTER EXCHANGE FORUM. Read my FADE THE GAP STATISTICS thread and MILK THE COW thread.

How long does it take to be a good scalper who can make at least $5000 per month?
Does anyone here make $5000 per month on scalping alone with 1 cent spread most?
How many shares per trade you make?
How many trades you make in one trading session/one day?

Thank you for your insight.:love:
Join the Technical Trader BB and learn how to make more than 5000K a month ,,, in fact the amount is irrelavant .

we are currently running a portfolio which is out performing all bench marks ..

If you want few ideas search for my Nick and read my strategies..

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/profile.php?do=editusergroups