$5000 to $23,700 in two months by ZDforex

Status
Not open for further replies.
zdforex said:
Hi everyone,

The only way to reply to all this skepticism is to deliver results, we start in 15 minutes. Hang on, and please note if there is no clear opportunity then there will be no trade.

ZDforex

My question is not "I would like to see some results in your trading" It is, are your intentions to charge a fee for managing forex investment accounts and not being professionally qualified or regulated to do so. Is this intention based on your very recent and minor demo/real account activity.

Last edited:
If one examines:

19-08-2005, 07:50 AM thread #9:

We have a risk per trade of 10% of account equity at any time and around 5% profit potential

Yesterday, 08:47 PM thread #58:

we start in 15 minutes

Yesterday, 09:33 PM thread #61:

not like we would trade it untill it goes up to 1.2250
If not filled by 0800 pm EST order will be canceled

Perhaps one could do a little speculation about the technique being used instead of any indicator? Doesn't the technique look familiar to anyone?

trendie said:
did we get a signal, or did we not get a signal ??

Hi trendie,

The trade setup we were waiting for was posted up, please refer to it, however, we did not get filled because the market did not get to our entry price. So there was no trade yesterday. Maybe our method is not the exciting high adrenaline approach to trading, but it makes us money consistently. You need patience with us.

ZDforex

Last edited:
no probs, zd.

better to be out wishing you were in, than....... etc

best luck for tomorrow.

Sell 1.2235, will explain later

Attachments

• ZDforex Chart3.jpg
    ZDforex Chart3.jpg
    276 KB · Views: 347
Last edited:
Target hit please cancel all pending orders

Last Trade P/L (Real Account): +$1,400
Net Equity(+$29,650)
Starting Equity(+15,000)
Net Profit(+$14,650)
Account Opened 05-July-2005

ZDforex

Last edited:
At this moment 0504 GMT the quote is approximately 1.2176.

From 1.2235 it was almost a straight plunge to 1.2197 at 0050 GMT.

Reward: Risk of 1/2 for something which could have returned 38/20.

Amazing.

Hi Anonymous,

I can understand your point very clearly, its a valid point for someone willing to sit in front of a trading desk, with growing tension by the second; but for a normal person like me, who just wants to trade 1 trade per day in a window of 3 hours out of 24 hours and happy to enjoy the profits in the remaining 21 hours, and still manage to make 100% return on investment per month, well there is life besides trading for me.

ZDforex

Perhaps next time any signal is given, the thread could include the time that signal was posted, especially useful is the GMT, date.

Did zdforex actually wait 3 days for 10 points....

Congratulations zdforex, I hear you are the talk of the City..a good many fund managers will now have to sit up and take note.....their future managerial positions becoming untenable.

Nice one, Texas-Hedge

Whats the average yearly return of these gurus on their funds, 60%, which comes down to 5% per month uncompounded. (Did I do that in one trade with 10 pips!) :cool:

This is lesson no. one (maybe they will be taking notes as you said): Work one day per month and have 29 days vacation, you will still get the monthly target.

ZDforex

If other questions can be first resolved and there is no doubt about the genuineness of the entry signals (and not a post-fact signal), then the accuracy of the entry points could be very useful. There will be many headhunters looking for such talents, with an offer you cannot refuse.

Setting aside the 1/2 Reward:Risk (unless one can know for sure on what basis the entry point is based), the accuracy of the entry point should attract a lot of attention.

Anonymous said:
If other questions can be first resolved and there is no doubt about the genuineness of the entry signals (and not a post-fact signal), then the accuracy of the entry points could be very useful. There will be many headhunters looking for such talents, with an offer you cannot refuse.

Setting aside the 1/2 Reward:Risk (unless one can know for sure on what basis the entry point is based), the accuracy of the entry point should attract a lot of attention.

If a real view of a real account is useful, please checkout the attached performance report, we had to hide the name and account number for privacy maters. But there are several accounts, that would testify to this trade. Please check the last trade at the bottom of the report, dated 23-08-2005.

Thank You

ZDforex

Attachments

• zdAcc2statement.pdf
    267.1 KB · Views: 306
Skanger said:
Are you selling?

Hey guys,

Can you please put aside this phobia, of somebody trying to take away your money in exchange of a worthless advice, and try to judge the trades as they are given. If you do not believe that you can make money trading forex, then you should not be wasting your time and money. If you believe that there is money to be made by the ordinary person in this, then please forward your strategies for everybody to benefit from. I guess people who are watching these forums, are not looking to learn how to open a trading platform, or a charting software nor learn what is a candlestick. People come here to see if they can find a good strategy to help them make money TRADING FOREX (I don't want to be misinterpreted, as I feel lots of people are waiting for a mistake to criticize it).

So if you have a better performing strategy, bring it on, and lets benefit from it. I will even pay you to learn from you, if I feel you will benefit me.

Thank You

ZDforex

Hi zdforex,

Can you please just clear this up for me.

You have been posting your services on another forum. Here is one of your postings from that forum.

zdforexdotcom said:
well, we offer to manage people's accounts in a strategy that has proven to be very profitable. The fact that we have managed to increase an account from $5000 (starting June 14) to $16,400 (as of today), and in a very consistant and continuous manner, proves that we must be doing something right.

You are clearly offering to manage people's money.

1. What Qualifications do you have.
2. Are you regulated
3. What is the name of your company and location (where is it registered)
4. How long have you been managing third party accounts
5. Where can your track record be viewed (Company reports etc)

These are important issues and you must resolve them.

regards

Texas_Hedge said:
Hi zdforex,

Can you please just clear this up for me.

You have been posting your services on another forum. Here is one of your postings from that forum.

You are clearly offering to manage people's money.

2. Are you regulated

These are important issues and you must resolve them.

regards

Hi Texas_Hedge

I will try to answer all your questions,

1-I have six years trading experience, I studied several trading theories from trendlines and candlesticks in basic technical analysis to elliot waves and fibonacci trading passing through basic Gann angles and pivot points. Add computerized trading systems design.(Yes I can code them on esignal, tradestation,intelliscript, ...)
2-I am not regulated but I established two training centers for trading, I prepared for them the courses and the teachers who will train there.
3-My company is called ZDforex and its on the WWW.
4- I have been managing 3rd party accounts for 3 years now, started tough, but now its results that speak for it.
5-Track record is my reports I post here, and the calls with the explanation that I make.

I will not ask to manage anybody's money on this forum, I will just demonstrate all my trades regarding this strategy.(However, if you come to me insisting, I will not refuse you) :cheesy:

If you go to merrill lynch or some morgan stanley broker with 10k, even 20k, even 100k, I doubt they will give you the time I am giving here, and that's for a good reason. Its not charity, I am doing this. I am showing my skills, you can learn from it if you find it worth learning and apply it on your own, or you can one day decide that well, I have lost enough money trading on my impulsive behaviour let me do something different for a change. Please moderator turn a blind eye on this But I have the right to defend myself. I am not cheating anyone here, and no intention to do so. If somebody is good in trading, why not everybody share the benefit .

ZDforex

2. Are you regulated

So in short then

1. You have no professional qualifications
2. You are not regulated to manage people's money
3. You have no registered company
4. You should not be handling peoples money or giving investment advice (as you are not regulated)
5. You have no verifiable track record

All in all this is illegal.

I've been following this thread with interest.

Texas - do me a favour and back off a little, huh?

ZD - you're welcome to defend yourself - but against what? So far we're yet to see a post, aren't we, unless I've missed it?

So, to sum up : let's see some calls, and then we can make a judgement. At the moment everyone is talking and getting wound up about absolutely nothing as far as I can see - there's been no wrong-doing so far, ZD has been quite transparent about what he's offering and hasn't tried to hide anything, which, to be honest, make a refreshing change.

I'm sitting on the fence and that is no doubt where I'll stay for some time.

So let's get on with it, shall we?

Status
Not open for further replies.