ZuluTrade

so guys,what do you think of the new website...i am playing with this zulu-guard issue...pretty good btw :D
anybody else to share...maybe they are features I did not manage to find...:|

EURJPY Technical update:

The pair made a strong bounce last week and it is tapping the declining trendline on the weekly. If this pair closes above 104.50 in the next few days, we are in for a rally. If a reversal candle takes place this week, we will be looking for a short entry.

I only took one position in Zulutrade due to the reason above to limit DD. However, I took three positions in my live account as I am comfortable with the risk i'm taking. If the pair breaks the declining trendline in the weekly, I am looking to add positions on a retrace.

I've noticed you on ET. I believe you run EA as well? I signed up and will be following you as soon as my funds get accepted. I'd like to try this type of "investment".

I've noticed you on ET. I believe you run EA as well? I signed up and will be following you as soon as my funds get accepted. I'd like to try this type of "investment".

I trade manually. Follow with the smallest lot size or on demo until you're comfortable of my trading style. No need to rush and trade big lot sizes. I want us to have a long term profitable relationship.

I trade manually for myself but I want to explore signal trading as well and since I follow your signals aka trade your way I don't care how you do it because I have no understanding of your trading style whatsoever so as far as I'm concerned there's no adjusting necessary, all I have to do is do exactly what you do and see if it makes money or not at the end of the month. I'll be trading 1000unit rounds for the first month or so after which I'll be raising my stakes. I hope you make us all a lot of money, happy trading.

I trade manually. Follow with the smallest lot size or on demo until you're comfortable of my trading style. No need to rush and trade big lot sizes. I want us to have a long term profitable relationship.

hi,
I have been thinking of being a SP. Perhaps you could answer a simple question. To be an SP with an automatic system do you have to also have to trade the signals in one's own broker's account or could one do it as just in zulu ?

hi,
I have been thinking of being a SP. Perhaps you could answer a simple question. To be an SP with an automatic system do you have to also have to trade the signals in one's own broker's account or could one do it as just in zulu ?

I do not know the answer to your question as I do not have automatic system. I trade my signals through one of the brokers in Zulutrade using MT4, but manually. Please note I trade my own signals in live Pepperstone account. I want to send my signals through Pepperstone, but it is not supported by Zulu.

I do not know if I answer your question.

I do not know the answer to your question as I do not have automatic system. I trade my signals through one of the brokers in Zulutrade using MT4, but manually. Please note I trade my own signals in live Pepperstone account. I want to send my signals through Pepperstone, but it is not supported by Zulu.

I do not know if I answer your question.

Curiosity question , does this Pepperstone broker offer any advantages over the allready avaialable brokers in Zulutrade? I mean why dont you change a broker and use one of the supported ones.

Curiosity question , does this Pepperstone broker offer any advantages over the allready avaialable brokers in Zulutrade? I mean why dont you change a broker and use one of the supported ones.

It's the spread. Pepperstone spread really tight compared to brokers in Zulutrade.

well there are lots of good brokers on zulutrade, and paperstone's australian, so cant really comply with EU clients yet or no?

well there are lots of good brokers on zulutrade, and paperstone's australian, so cant really comply with EU clients yet or no?

I think there are good brokers in Zulutrade, but I prefer to trade my live account with tight spreads.

I do not know about EU regulations, so no comment on that.

I think there are good brokers in Zulutrade, but I prefer to trade my live account with tight spreads.

I do not know about EU regulations, so no comment on that.

broker is a personal preference but mostly you gotta oblige by the regulations binded to your residence address. :cool: then all comes spreads, slippages, full refund policies, etc....

so guys, have you given the website another look? any opinions?...experiences...
i think the backtesting is a bit more precise now.

The new zulu won't accept my old account for login ?

not at all...I'm using 5 accounts (2 lives and 3 demos) with the new website.
maybe you have forgotten your credentials or smth. talk to support to fix it up ....