ZuluTrade

please xplain this pat

Well it went like this. I opened another zulu account on the new website. After 1 week in which no trades were done I noticed there was a 1% charge on my wedge. I thought this might be just an opening charge or something so I did nothing. Next week there was another 1% charge. I would show a picture of this but have since done some trading. This was only a demo account but has anyone noticed their account may have dropped a bit ?

Well it went like this. I opened another zulu account on the new website. After 1 week in which no trades were done I noticed there was a 1% charge on my wedge. I thought this might be just an opening charge or something so I did nothing. Next week there was another 1% charge. I would show a picture of this but have since done some trading. This was only a demo account but has anyone noticed their account may have dropped a bit ?

I think this is impossible , nobody would stay with them ...

Maybe nobody noticed.

BTW when you open a live account your funds wouldn't be with zulutrade but rather with your MT4 broker , ie : fxcm , aaafx ... etc , so zulutrade doesn't have access to your funds anyway .

what you are describing is imposible!! Demo equity stays the same, unless you've traded -manually or followed a trader. i have had many demos for 16m now, and have never seen smth like this. btw, even if its a live account with a broker that charges a commission, commissions are per/lots traded and wont be charged unless there is trading involved.
Open another demo and see for yourself.

BTW when you open a live account your funds wouldn't be with zulutrade but rather with your MT4 broker , ie : fxcm , aaafx ... etc , so zulutrade doesn't have access to your funds anyway .

exactly, your funds, charges and account handling is with your broker, this is the one that holds your trading accounts funds and from where you will add/withdraw ..etc. zulutrade is just your trading platform (think in terms of an MT4 terminal ..just on the web though.

correct,well sort of.AAAfx and zulu are the same thing. Its best to use aaafx as the spreads are tighter

what you are describing is imposible!! Demo equity stays the same, unless you've traded -manually or followed a trader. i have had many demos for 16m now, and have never seen smth like this. btw, even if its a live account with a broker that charges a commission, commissions are per/lots traded and wont be charged unless there is trading involved.
Open another demo and see for yourself.

When this demo ends I will open another and take a pic to prove my point. How do zulu make their profit ? Do they charge the broker ?

When this demo ends I will open another and take a pic to prove my point. How do zulu make their profit ? Do they charge the broker ?

yes an extra pip and the broker will charge their clients for it , then zulu pays signal providers 0.5 pip ....

If you talk to them,its always the same people on the chat. I guess there probably different companies with the same directors

well that make sense, they said that zulu provides aaafx with servers and ... etc but they aren't the same ...

If you talk to them,its always the same people on the chat. I guess there probably different companies with the same directors

I suppose many brokers has double integration.....i remember when i was openign an account with fxdd and tradency, fxdd support was covering it...

Lord what about your signals mate in Zulutrade? Are you ready to go public or not?

not as yet. I have several demo accounts and 1 live.I hope to show the live one soon,but i want to be sure it is practical for both follower and me to trade.The followers expect so much and are soon to abuse anyone who has a losing run,so I have totally different settings from how i normally trade.I really want the followers to understand where Im coming from so that they stay with me and accept drawdown in exchange for regular profits and a great year on year return. i see corniforex has traded really well,but has a very low ranking which shopws how poor their ranking can be

I'm preety sure that many zulu followers are not relying only on the ranking and are using the advanced search option as well, so dont worry about the rank so much.

I'm preety sure that many zulu followers are not relying only on the ranking and are using the advanced search option as well, so dont worry about the rank so much.

i agree on that as well...as far as the ranking is good it is also computer generated, so use it as guidance but always search as well for more..;providers are so many - you can differenciate like helll :rolleyes:

sure but its wrong for traders like corniforex,he will need to have about 1000 pips to get a decent ranking.it must put followers of when they see a poor ranking. I guess no ranking can be perfect but it forces you to get pips on the boardn rather than % in the early days

Last edited:
sure but we know traders like corniforex and fxturtle that as well take time and write in the forums, meaning we will search for them further as well ;)

sure but we know traders like corniforex and fxturtle that as well take time and write in the forums, meaning we will search for them further as well ;)

yeah it would be nice not to bother trading and let them do the work.I wonder if id ever trust anyone that much