ZuluTrade

Hi again Bill, if you check my following live account you will see that its pip results are always better than the SP trades, not worse. This is because the AAAFX spreads are better than those that I am using on ZT. Which is kind of annoying in some ways....
Regards

Hi Bill,
I posted in order to log my experiences of what SPs can earn, not to get into the merits of anyones trading system
Regards

Hi Bill,
I'd prefer not to post my ZT name!
My live account is following with 0.01 lots per 1 lot I trade on ZT. The other live account has only just started following, so no revenue from that one yet. Each 0.01 lot trade equates to roughly $0.05 to $0.07 revenue, depending on the pair. There have been approx 60 trades so far.
I'm trying to figure out how well this thing scales up, assuming I can attract live followers. We'll see!

No don't give your name out.Your account will be blown up sooner or later,I hope not but history is against you. There was one high profile mentor who put his trades on zulu which is a rareity but fair play to him. He soon blew up. Just shows how hard this game is.

If you input your own search parameters, using their search engine, to try to identify any traders who have been there for 6+ months, have real money accounts and maximum drawdowns under 15%, there's only one listed (and he's apparently done a grand total of 4 trades in over a year)!

The majority of the zulutraders who are making money and have lasted +1 year have done it by allowing trades to go -ve and they add to the losers till the winners exceed the losers.
This is the only strategy which seems to work but it requires nerves of steel and a large account eg $15k with large leverage >300:1 and trading micros or minis.

The trick with those traders is to trade small and expect/allow up to a few thousand pips of draw down.
A good feature of zulu is that you can lock a trade and hedge it or close it manually at a later date.

Another good feature of zulu compared to other signal providers is the ability to set offset pips so a trader has to go -ve by your set x number of pips before his trade is executed.

This feature adds to your winning pips and reduces your losing pips but it will stop trades which are immediately +ve from being executed. It also doesn't suit traders who are trying to get out of losing trades by adding more trades, because it can stop some of them from being executed.

A lot of the " good " traders on these accounts to follow use Martingale strategies. That's why they blow up. I tested an EA over the weekend on 6 months. It did well on Eur/Usd but try it on Gbp/Jpy over the last 6 months and you guessed it.
Same ole story. The legit ones are even worse.

A lot of the " good " traders on these accounts to follow use Martingale strategies. That's why they blow up. I tested an EA over the weekend on 6 months. It did well on Eur/Usd but try it on Gbp/Jpy over the last 6 months and you guessed it.
The programmer has the cheek to ask $995 too !

Many sp there use demo account to trade so they are not at risk even if they blow up.
But it's not necessary better to follow those using live accounts because some of them are not doing that well too.

The programmer has the cheek to ask $995 too !

What program you use to test the EA for historical results?