ZuluTrade

You mean it was more easy readable the old way? I think it's a matter of habbit really , as i said at first i wasnt so impressed.

yes the performance list , and performance pages was more readable and really much better in the old site ...

come think of it the whole old site is better ....

come think of it the whole old site is better ....

its a matter of taste ;)
i like the new more...looks more advanced :LOL: graphic wise ..niser to the eye ...
you not saying anthing about the new features?

I also like the new one more , its more .. modern. As for the features i think zuluguard is a worthy addition to the system.

I think that the whole concept of Zulutrade is brilliant.
It is transparent, easy to navigate and a great tool for those traders who want to be less hands-on.

And if any trader thinks that they are better than everyone else, then he can open a free account and show us all just how good he really is.

EVERY vendor should be made to have at least a 6 month Zulutrade history that everyone can see BEFORE they can offer their services.

It would kill the scammmers dead in their tracks

I think that the whole concept of Zulutrade is brilliant.
It is transparent, easy to navigate and a great tool for those traders who want to be less hands-on.

And if any trader thinks that they are better than everyone else, then he can open a free account and show us all just how good he really is.

EVERY vendor should be made to have at least a 6 month Zulutrade history that everyone can see BEFORE they can offer their services.

It would kill the scammmers dead in their tracks

Why should a vendor be profitable??

Why should a vendor be profitable??

I am assuming that this is a rhetorical and/or farcical response.:LOL:

And I did NOT say that they had to be profitable.
I said that EVERY vendor should be made to have at least a 6 month Zulutrade history that everyone can see BEFORE they can offer their services. It would kill the scammmers dead in their tracks

I am assuming that this is a rhetorical and/or farcical response.:LOL:

And I did NOT say that they had to be profitable.
I said that EVERY vendor should be made to have at least a 6 month Zulutrade history that everyone can see BEFORE they can offer their services. It would kill the scammmers dead in their tracks

I agree that they should have a trading record but I'd never expect them to be profitable......

why not ?

This has been covered a million times before on t2w but it's the same as the Alex Ferguson argument. Would Ronaldo or Messi make the best coaches? I think not.

I'd rather have a 'tried but didnt make it' for a coach. He'd have the 'I still have something to prove' quality. Ronaldo would be too busy preening his wonderfulness.

This has been covered a million times before on t2w but it's the same as the Alex Ferguson argument. Would Ronaldo or Messi make the best coaches? I think not.

I'd rather have a 'tried but didnt make it' for a coach. He'd have the 'I still have something to prove' quality. Ronaldo would be too busy preening his wonderfulness.

Not necessarily , many traders dont have enough funds to trade , so if i can make 20% annually but i dont have enough funds where that leaves me ? . Zulutrade is not a coaching service but rather a signal service so there is a big difference yes a successful trader may not be able to pass on his own skills but he may be able to trade with others money , so i wouldn't say "never expect them to be profitable" but i agree around 95% will fail ...

Not necessarily , many traders dont have enough funds to trade , so if i can make 20% annually but i dont have enough funds where that leaves me ? . Zulutrade is not a coaching service but rather a signal service so there is a big difference yes a successful trader may not be able to pass on his own skills but he may be able to trade with others money , so i wouldn't say "never expect them to be profitable" but i agree around 95% will fail ...

I've got a sneeky suspicion that the only people making money on Zulutrade are the brokers and the website.

I also disagree with your statement that if you can make 20% annually but dont have enough funds you have to go to someplace like Zulutrade.

Let's say you have £2,000. You can leverage that up to 200,000 with most brokers these days and let's say you then make your 20%....... well that's £40,000 year one. No need for Zulutrade.

I've got a sneeky suspicion that the only people making money on Zulutrade are the brokers and the website.

I also disagree with your statement that if you can make 20% annually but dont have enough funds you have to go to someplace like Zulutrade.

Let's say you have £2,000. You can leverage that up to 200,000 with most brokers these days and let's say you then make your 20%....... well that's £40,000 year one. No need for Zulutrade.

I meant 20% return , in your example 40K profits on a 2K account balance that would be 2000% not 20% .

I meant 20% return , in your example 40K profits on a 2K account balance that would be 2000% not 20% .

20% return on a leveraged account? Well, yes, then 2k is not enough. But no one here is operating on zero leverage.

20% return on a leveraged account? Well, yes, then 2k is not enough. But no one here is operating on zero leverage.

What this has to do with the leverage you are using ?

What this has to do with the leverage you are using ?

You are saying that people who make 20% a year but dont have enough funds need something like zulutrade. I am saying that if people make 20% a year and employed leverage. They dont need zulutrade.

If you buy £1 per point on eurusd at 12785 with a 20 pip stop. How much money in your account do you need???

You are saying that people who make 20% a year but dont have enough funds need something like zulutrade. I am saying that if people make 20% a year and employed leverage. They dont need zulutrade.

If you buy £1 per point on eurusd at 12785 with a 20 pip stop. How much money in your account do you need???

trading 101 , sorry but leverage has nothing to do with your total return over equity calculations , come back to your question it depends but you need 1K-2K quids ...

trading 101 , sorry but leverage has nothing to do with your total return over equity calculations , come back to your question it depends but you need 1K-2K quids ...

Ask anyone on here their "return" and they wont include the leverage they employ. I had put you in the same boat.

Ask anyone on here their "return" and they wont include the leverage they employ. I had put you in the same boat.

you're the one who included leverage in the calculations ...