ZuluTrade

No kidding. I have written to them all. As it is the weekend some have written back on a computerized email system either saying they will reply fuller or no they don't. A few have been rejected ( not .com )

here is my letter.

Dear sirs or madam,
I have been trading for some years now, but would like to be a signals provider for zulu.
However as my programming skills are poor would you be able to assist me in making a profitable system ?
I would naturally put my business your way and encourage others on Trade2Win, Elite Traders etc. to do the same.

Come on guys put fingers on the keyboard. They won't act if we don't push them !

why are you talking to them ? .....cant you start your own company ? ;)

N

I will let you know if any are willing to help their clients or just rake it in. If one would then it would force the others to bother imho.
So I'm batting for customers in general. Of course those already up and running may help too ? Even at a price ? Or is it pull up the drawbridge after one ?

saw today that zulutrade released a new feature called zuluguard , though i havent tried it yet it seems like a good addition to the platform.It works as a protection from risky traders.

saw today that zulutrade released a new feature called zuluguard , though i havent tried it yet it seems like a good addition to the platform.It works as a protection from risky traders.

so no traders left at all then ? ;)

Reactions: tar
No kidding. I have written to them all. As it is the weekend some have written back on a computerized email system either saying they will reply fuller or no they don't. A few have been rejected ( not .com )

here is my letter.

Dear sirs or madam,
I have been trading for some years now, but would like to be a signals provider for zulu.
However as my programming skills are poor would you be able to assist me in making a profitable system ?
I would naturally put my business your way and encourage others on Trade2Win, Elite Traders etc. to do the same.

Come on guys put fingers on the keyboard. They won't act if we don't push them !

You may be interested in the situation so far.
replied NO - 13
undelivered - 13
will reply later - 5

you would think with all that dosh at stake some would get their themselves into action !?

how did you contact them,leave a message on their post page so that everyone could see it

he sent the pegeons :cheesy::cheesy:
sorry, mate cannot not to make fun of your act..again, as if would ever any broker reply on your request to offer you EA coding... :rolleyes:

How so ? Please explain

you can trade manually on fundamentals or on tecnhicals...either way you can use the already exisiting EAs in your mt4 like MA sample, or the MACD one as well. use the indicators and open less trades but monitor them during the corresponding market hours. right guys? correct me if im wrong :eek: ...after all, i am a simple zulu-follower :cool:

Do anyone use the new zulu website? Or are you all sticking with the old version? At first i didnt quite like it , but know i seem to stick with it more and more.

Do anyone use the new zulu website? Or are you all sticking with the old version? At first i didnt quite like it , but know i seem to stick with it more and more.
looks nice but the performance list/page of the old site is much better ....

I like it, so much better that the old one (y)
some cool new features - zuluguard, time trading, bookmarking ...:cool: still getting to know them ....

looks nice but the performance list/page of the old site is much better ....

You mean it was more easy readable the old way? I think it's a matter of habbit really , as i said at first i wasnt so impressed.