ZuluTrade

I've got my broker on hold. I am going to tell him next time he phones that I really need a profitable system on zulu before I put money with him. A pre-requisite

I've got my broker on hold. I am going to tell him next time he phones that I really need a profitable system on zulu before I put money with him. A pre-requisite

So, Pat, you saying you've got your broker to write you the codes? :LOL:

So, Pat, you saying you've got your broker to write you the codes? :LOL:

Still working on him for that. But you can see it might do his business a lot of good money wise if he was customer friendly too !!
They mostly don't give a tuppenny whatsit.

Lucky I didn't go live as an SP. It bombed soon after opening

How are you doing ?

im doing well following though ;)
done some manual trades myself but not really my cup of tea....

Hello all,

After review of various platforms available out there I have also decided to join Zulutrade, as well as Collective2, as Signal Provider.

I like the way this thread involves both users and providers and I think each set of people brings something interesting to the conversation. I hope I can also be of some benefit to all with my observations. Besides I can also highlight the pros/cons with Collective2, which also has a large following and is a different proposition with subscription fees, since the same strategy will be traded on both platforms.

:)

Hello all,

After review of various platforms available out there I have also decided to join Zulutrade, as well as Collective2, as Signal Provider.

I like the way this thread involves both users and providers and I think each set of people brings something interesting to the conversation. I hope I can also be of some benefit to all with my observations. Besides I can also highlight the pros/cons with Collective2, which also has a large following and is a different proposition with subscription fees, since the same strategy will be traded on both platforms.

should be interesting

Reactions: D70
i think we have discussed the benefits of both platforms some time ago......read through the thread ;)
there were quite some insights on both how to be a SP on zulutrade and on collective 2.

Hi,

Sorry I must not have made myself clear.

I am already a SP on Zulutrade and Collective2. I just thought I would post here from time to time to share my experience as such.
I think cornixforex in particular has brought a lot of quality to the thread as SP and I hope I can do the same going forward. I'm not going to repeat what has been said already but will instead try to complement or discuss other topics.

i totally agree!! he is one of the very good. i've also been reading of another good one fxturtle..will tell him to post as well here...i think both type of discussions - followers and traders help ;)

Artist in which of the two (zulutrade and collective 2) do you have more people copying you? Are there any particular advantages of one copy trading platform over the other?

Artist in which of the two (zulutrade and collective 2) do you have more people copying you? Are there any particular advantages of one copy trading platform over the other?

Hi hellrise,
Sorry I cannot answer this question as I just started publishing my trades this week (and I don't do high-risk churning so it will take a few weeks before I get some exposure).
But this is exactly why I wanted to slip in my Collective2 experience going forward since it would be interesting to see how both forms of revenue compare (fixed fee vs. volume-based spread).

Hi hellrise,
Sorry I cannot answer this question as I just started publishing my trades this week (and I don't do high-risk churning so it will take a few weeks before I get some exposure).
But this is exactly why I wanted to slip in my Collective2 experience going forward since it would be interesting to see how both forms of revenue compare (fixed fee vs. volume-based spread).

What's your Zulutrade handle my friend? & how is it going there?

What's your Zulutrade handle my friend? & how is it going there?

Hi spaceage,

I only post here to share thoughts and add value if possible, so I'm not going to disclose my Zulu or C2 usernames I don't want to give the wrong idea. If the time comes when it's appropriate then I will consider it then.

So far it's fine, I have not discovered any problem I didn't know about before I joined such as the wide spread or the weird focus on pip performance over return.
I keep a daily log to try to make sense of the algorithms behind the metrics that are displayed, mainly the ROI and Rank. The ROI in particular is a mystery and seems as flawed as the "Max Drawdown".

But well it's all risk-free for me so it does not need to be perfect. Any $1 made on Zulu is money received for a service that has $0 cost, and a 100% margin business is nothing to complain about ;)
It's like having a zero-cost ATM vanilla option added to all my trades, you can't say no to that.

Hi hellrise,

Please do let us know, when you are ready.

:clap:

Last edited:
The Artist is seeing how they compare but it'll take a few weeks.

yeah it would be great to see which system will be more profitable, in terms of followers and traders, but for followers is more improtant of course....:cool:

I was following both Artem and Quo Vardis. Perhaps they both had a bad patch and seemed to be losing regularly, so I dumped them. Their stats look good though.

well follow some other traders....you see them trading bad...go find another one...there is always smb else trading better at the moment.