Your favorite trading pairs!!!

right now most of the time i am doing scalping so i use only EUR/USD , i think scalpers mostly trade by this pair above all when time to scalp.

Right. I like trading on majors.
yes , trading major pairs is safe than others , but if you want to increase your trading performance very rapidly should use all others pair in demo to see the performance how it works.

thanks , but one request please dont practice it in a real account , use demo where no real money . good luck

Appreciation goes beyond words, I’m getting in touch to ask which pair has higher liquidity and trendy?

if you trade at the same time with various pair i think demo is more appropriate , because in live it can causes a unfortunate risk and losses.

Appreciation goes beyond words, I’m getting in touch to ask which pair has higher liquidity and trendy?
The most liquid pairs are
EUR/USD
then
AUD/USD
EUR/CHF
EUR/GBP
GBP/JPY
GBP/USD
USD/CHF
USD/JPY

After that -
AUD/CAD
AUD/CHF
AUD/JPY
AUD/NZD
CAD/CHF
CAD/JPY
CHF/JPY
EUR/AUD
EUR/CAD
EUR/JPY
EUR/NZD
GBP/AUD
GBP/CAD
GBP/CHF
GBP/NZD
NZD/CAD
NZD/CHF
NZD/JPY
NZD/USD
USD/CAD
and perhaps
NOK/SEK
USD/SGD

After that the "exotics", like
GBP/ZAR
USD/RUB
USD/TRY
etc.

I trade EURUSD, CADCHF , AUDJPY & CADJPY. Basically pairing commodity currencies to safe haven. This is because the movement within these pairs give me a fair idea of where investor money is going to. I use a swing strategy since they aren't super volatile. But I don't miss out on M15 setups if they present themselves.

Hey guys what are youre favorite trading pairs and why? :) I want to focus on a few charts where I can follow my chartings for some months. Currently watching EUR/USD GBP/USD EUR/JPY obviously I trade them because I live in EU timezone, also I like the way the candles go in impulsive zones at the mentioned charts and beeing a part of a economic gigantic battle between big sharks and us the small fishes arround is cool :p
In order to have the full picture of the market, i think you would want to add AUDUSD, AUDJPY, EURAUD maybe a bit of USDCAD CADJPY... as with just EUR and GBP... you could easily miss some of the correlation stories via equities and general risk on/off

Which trading pair would be suitable for beginner to start trading live?
I dont think there is a specific pair that would be more or less suitable but you do want to avoid the high beta crosses like gbpaud euraud etc.. and maybe focus more on EURUSD USDJPY AUDUSD to start with but eventually, if you want to be successful in the long run, there is no other choice than to WATCH them all the USD pairs and its cross pairs

My favourite currency pair is EURUSD because it is much easier to keep track off and most traders prefer trading with EURUSD pair due to its market standards.
tbh.. most important is that you trade what you like and what works for you... to open up a bit broader opportunities , you would have to add more pairs but that always comes down to what trading is for you.... for a broader idea on markets and more room to make money, one should really have a broader horizon of ccys , especially given the EURUSD is in a sense the most complicated pair out there... with 2 large trading blocs like Europe and the US.. many EUR positions are often better expressed in different EUR pairs and same is true for the USD.. but whatever works for you is fine but only trading 1 pair has its limitations

Naturally, novice traders try to resort to tools that they, albeit with the edge of their ears, have heard about.
yes, i do understand that... BUT at the same time, he less you watch the harder trading will be... so as a novice trader has to hit the ground running fast in order to compete in this game i think.