Trading in Pairs

ilia king

327 0
I was wondering if it would be a good idea to trade currencies in pairs, well I know they are traded like that, EUR-USD, Eur long, Usd, short, but I mean like looking at the EUR/USD, and the USD/JPY.

Does anyone know any currencies that are going along the same trend or completely different. Well except EUR/USD and the USD/EUR :cheesy:

Any comments greatly appreciated

Ilia :cool:

boy

Established member
552 3
Is this what you mean?

Attachments

• fx.jpg
    fx.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 619

ilia king

327 0
Thanks Boy, that is what I meant, but how are the prices so similar (I mean similar in the movements)?

ilia king

327 0
Interesting piece of charting software you have there/ trading platform. If you dont mind me asking what is it?

ilia king

327 0
Thanks I will try it out, I presume that it is globex? Also why is the EUR/CHF and the EUR/USD, so similar, in their movements. Is their a fundamental reason for that. Do you trade with GFT, if you do which do you think is better for a small investor, gft or Interactive Brockers? Thanks again.

Ilia

Last edited:

ilia king

327 0
Now that the EUR/USD has rapidly fallen, I was wondering what would have happened if I was trading it and the USD/CHF? When the EUR/USD would have breached the 100 EMA, and started to fall, the USD/CHF, would have broken the 100 EMA and gone up, so there would have been a lot of money to make, as it went up, I think, 2%. I would have sold the EUR/USD and bought the USD/CHF.

Any comments greatly appreciated, as I would like to evaluate this system. And the members of T2W can greatly help me

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock