You'll go to hell if you celebrate Halloween!

I am religious, don't go to Church on Sunday's as it's too early after a Saturday night, but I always find it amusing to hear aggressive atheists trying to convert me!:sneaky:

I am religious, don't go to Church on Sunday's as it's too early after a Saturday night, but I always find it amusing to hear aggressive atheists trying to convert me!:sneaky:

I deplore religious and atheist zealots trying to convert one.

When it comes down to issuing threats of violence, it's starts getting scary. There are a lot of nuts out there. I'm waiting for the "can drive car and press switch" lot to turn up on the doorstep. Yeah I know one can't throw the aspidistra at them in case they get a bruise. Great lot of half baked leaders we have got.

I would much prefer to use the term 'educate' as opposed to 'convert'.

Always amused by people interpreting the world through their own brown tinted frames?

:whistling

I know God because I prayed to him for 2 years and he revealed himself to me. Everything good comes God , and all of the deception in the world comes from satan.

I would say that the United States has broken every agreement they ever had with Russia.

As my old friend from high school Karl used to say "religion ... is the opiate of the masses" :)

Which reminds me of another friend from the same class, Watto:
"Mind tricks don't-a work on-a me. Only money."

I know God because I prayed to him for 2 years and he revealed himself to me. Everything good comes God , and all of the deception in the world comes from satan.

What does he look like?

You must be really clever to judge where the deception comes from.

Have you sent your CV off to the CIA or any other intelligence agencies?

What does he look like?

You must be really clever to judge where the deception comes from.

Have you sent your CV off to the CIA or any other intelligence agencies?
Satan usually uses about 90 percent truth and about 10 percent lies. And I have not actually seen God in person. I said that he revealed himself to me and I meant that in a spiritual manner to me. Every one of us has to walk a spiritual and a physical path in life. It is our own.

Satan usually uses about 90 percent truth and about 10 percent lies. And I have not actually seen God in person. I said that he revealed himself to me and I meant that in a spiritual manner to me. Every one of us has to walk a spiritual and a physical path in life. It is our own.

Based on that Satan is more truthful than Boris Johnson, Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin and countless others in the world so would undoubtedly make a more trustworthy leader than the ones we currently have. What do you think?

Satan usually uses about 90 percent truth and about 10 percent lies.
I don't understand how you can ascertain these metrics. How do you measure them? What tool do you use to reach these conclusions? Can they be independently verified by multiple observers?

I don't understand how you can ascertain these metrics. How do you measure them? What tool do you use to reach these conclusions? Can they be independently verified by multiple observers?
It is what the Bible teaches... I don't have anyway to know from first hand experience...

It is what the Bible teaches... I don't have anyway to know from first hand experience...
When was the bible written and is it still applicable today?

Technically, the bible doesn't teach. It is simply words spoken many years ago by a bunch of men who wrote about stories that was passed on. There are no records or accurate corroborated account of events to indicate it is word of god anything even remotely associated with god.

Many beliefs held only 100 years ago are now known to be total fallacies.

You are placing a lot of belief and faith in something that was written about stories told over 2000 years ago.

Have you considered the what, if, else and read some modern science journals?

Are you aware that slavery is ok with the bible ?

A person who is ordained once told me there are at least three sections of the bible that say what the proper treatments of your slaves are.

If you ask me, there should be passages that say slavery is forbidden.