You won't believe me... But ****ing hell i'm amazingly really annoying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point being that just cos you don't care what people might think / say about you, and just cos it's an internet forum, doesn't mean that there isn't a tail risk that what goes on here won't have consequences in the 'real' world.

Not really the same situation, I was just making a mild point. Call it a salutory tale if you like. If you don't know what I'm talking about, have a go at finding it here, although good luck, as there's been an awful lot of guff written by / about Spanish, and I'm talking about one very specific incident.

My point being that just cos you don't care what people might think / say about you, and just cos it's an internet forum, doesn't mean that there isn't a tail risk that what goes on here won't have consequences in the 'real' world.

Not really the same situation, I was just making a mild point. Call it a salutory tale if you like. If you don't know what I'm talking about, have a go at finding it here, although good luck, as there's been an awful lot of guff written by / about Spanish, and I'm talking about one very specific incident.
For Aaron's benefit - pay particular attention to the last post in the thread...

Real world? Mate I come from a ****hole filled with drug dealers and violent criminals and I live next door to a crackhead so I doubt people on here can really do anything that will bother me and if they do, chances are I'll have been through worse.

Back to the point, you of all people know I'm a polite guy. Opinionated yes but as a rule I am not rude for no reason. If you turn the switch on I'll be a complete c*nt because that who I am but I'll admit when I'm wrong and I don't pretend to know better than those more experienced. Anyone who talks to me in a decent manner e.g.T_D, elitejets can vouch for this.
If people on here dont like me then they dont like me because:
a) they make snap judgement about people which makes them cu*ts
b) they see me arguing with someone else who doesnt like me and assume I'm a c*nt. This assumption makes them c*nts
c) they never wanted to like me which makes them c*nts
d) they just don't like the way I go into attack mode sometimes after being bated for hours which makes them p*ssies
e) because I'm not constantly banging on about s&r levels or this triple doji with divergence on the hourly which makes them dedicated/professional but =I am 24 and not them so I dont live the markets

I dont care what c*nts think nor do I want anything from them.

People use t2w for diff reasons. I'm learning what I need to know from books now because frankly I just don't know who to trust and I think >95% of people on here (100,00 members?) are full of sh*t. Maybe people like you know who is who because you seem to have personal contact with site members and you've been here a lot longer. I come here to browse other people's trading ideas and sometimes ask questions about trading on a professional level because THAT is what interests me. Other than that I'm just here for laughs because a lot of you people are okay to talk to and seem to have a knowledge that you just cant get from books.

End rant.

How to save time reading t2w and raise the average standard

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Attachments

• save time reading t2w.GIF
    save time reading t2w.GIF
    36.6 KB · Views: 196
unlike all of your massivly important posts in this thread :-S

Come on you lot must be asking yourself why this guy is obsessed with me.

I try my harderst to ignore him but yet again...

If you can't beat em join em....ignore button:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.