Wot Happens Next?

When (if) it presents me with a trading opportunity.

Why is it you persist in talking about Diageo despite me explaining several times that it's about TA not Diageo per se. Are you being purposely obtuse or just unable to understand plain english.

T A is subjective and I think I am talking about t/a as well.If you trade on different time frames , opportunities are always present either on noise time frame or support resistance methods.

DB likes to buy on pull backs and trend retracements , so now is a retracement.:p

There got it +140 points

140 ticks +£100 per point would have made £14,000.

The method is in one of my threads for high probability trends trading.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 238
Wood, dummy.

If these traders would add patience , to their strategy , the results of most traders would improve .These impatient traders who find trades , expect trades to go into profit , as soon as they buy them .It does not happen most of the time ,they close at a loss if price moves against them , cause they can't time the markets.

This type of trading is wrong mindset for successful trading , it is like planting fruit tress and expecting fruits grow immediately , that they are so ripe and tasty.

That is the problem with the trading industry .

Attachments

• giphy (2).gif
    giphy (2).gif
    171.2 KB · Views: 239
If these traders would add patience , to their strategy , the results of most traders would improve .These impatient traders who find trades , expect trades to go into profit , as soon as they buy them .It does not happen most of the time ,they close at a loss if price moves against them , cause they can't time the markets.

This type of trading is wrong mindset for successful trading , it is like planting fruit tress and expecting fruits grow immediately , that they are so ripe and tasty.

That is the problem with the trading industry .

Stop stealing my fruit, stooge.

There got it +140 points

140 ticks +£100 per point would have made £14,000.

The method is in one of my threads for high probability trends trading.

Wow, really good going ,fl. Shame you were stopped out (twice) at a loss on your declared trades. So that makes "There got it +140 points" just another hindsight cowboy result.

You can fool some of the people some of the time, but not us chimps :)

Is using TA as a tool, but not as a predictor a bit of a contradiction, as at the end of the day surely any plan must involve prediction? Just interested, as if it wasnt to predict, why ever use TA? What is the point of TA other than as a decision making process?

Nice idea for the thread BTW!

I agree with what a few others have said with regards to being accumulated earlier, but maybe too late to get in long unless we pullback from here without taking out 2370/80.

We are still near the 52 week highs (so too dangerous to consider selling at the moment), but we have failed to generate new buying interest at the highs. The bigger players still hold long, but wont keep holding forever.

So we are better waiting for a pullback after a "failed B/O" - then looking for an entry about 2260/50 (TA based Pullback) to buy into 2440 ish.

At this point, those that have accumulated will seriously off load n the 2400/500 zone (which has already been mentioned by others). Would really need a decent correction then as bigger players would be fairly flat in their holdings.

Barjon, forget the bull***t, now tell me whos the daddy:whistling

:D

14k - I would want at least 50k for this sucker!

In all seriousness, it means nowt if you dont put up the brass.

Just a chance to learn a trick or 2 - or not if the case maybe(n)

Attachments

• Diageo.jpg
    Diageo.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 255
Barjon, forget the bull***t, now tell me whos the daddy:whistling

:D

14k - I would want at least 50k for this sucker!

In all seriousness, it means nowt if you dont put up the brass.

Just a chance to learn a trick or 2 - or not if the case maybe(n)

You're de man :LOL: