wot happend to teh lulz

The good ship lulz set sail quite a few months back Pldb, destined for some far off distant land, never to return. Aboard were some of the greats - or not so greats - depending upon your point of view. And then there were those who were pushed before they managed to get tickets. Some shed a tear at their departure, others say good riddance, noting that they got away with too much for far too long.

Anyway, the net result is that T2W isn't quite the testosterone house of egos that it once was but, the flip side to that is that it's generally a more relaxed and enjoyable place to hang out. Horses for courses at the end of the day. Speaking personally, as a member of staff who was forever fielding pointless questions, silly comments and general rudeness from the lulz brigade, I know which of the two I prefer!

;)
Tim.
P.S. Which former incarnation are you btw?

The good ship lulz set sail quite a few months back Pldb, destined for some far off distant land, never to return. Aboard were some of the greats - or not so greats - depending upon your point of view. And then there were those who were pushed before they managed to get tickets. Some shed a tear at their departure, others say good riddance, noting that they got away with too much for far too long.

Anyway, the net result is that T2W isn't quite the testosterone house of egos that it once was but, the flip side to that is that it's generally a more relaxed and enjoyable place to hang out. Horses for courses at the end of the day. Speaking personally, as a member of staff who was forever fielding pointless questions, silly comments and general rudeness from the lulz brigade, I know which of the two I prefer!

;)
Tim.

It's not as enjoyable as it was for me. It is more relaxed in an apathetic sort of way. As you say, horses for courses, but I don't see how 10-20 binary options threads a week, spammed links from onetwotrade every day and Forexmospherians thread make things more enjoyable.

It's not as enjoyable as it was for me. It is more relaxed in an apathetic sort of way. As you say, horses for courses, but I don't see how 10-20 binary options threads a week, spammed links from onetwotrade every day and Forexmospherians thread make things more enjoyable.

Don't forget Triggerfish's nonsense posts and threads. This has become a haven for bullsh1tters and con artists. There's even a thread where an admin attempts to clarify the rules to someone who outright refuses to obey them and the mods just left him hung out to dry.

Peter

;)
Tim.

Hello Tim, you're right I have returned after a break, forced upon me by the evil market, but was never banned permanently, I forgot my password so returned under a new name very similar to my old username. Bit quiet at t2w, innit.

Also Tim, would you mind nipping down to the basement to see if pboylse is chained, gagged and locked in there. He's not banned too is he?

Last edited:
Camaraderie has gone. It is the primary reason I don't hang here any more. Just popped in because I had a mail from Vielgeld asking me how I was (which I will respond to over the W/E).

. . . but I don't see how 10-20 binary options threads a week, spammed links from onetwotrade every day and Forexmospherians thread make things more enjoyable.
Nor do I Shak' but, to be fair, I never said (or implied) that they did!
;)

. . . There's even a thread where an admin attempts to clarify the rules to someone who outright refuses to obey them and the mods just left him hung out to dry.
Well Peter, this cuts both ways. If the Mods stepped in and bailed out admin' every time they get given stick from the members, then I'm sure that the few remaining conspiracy theorists who missed the final sailing of the lulz boat would be quick to make capital out of it with allegations of Mods and admin' being in one another's pockets and receiving back handers from brokers and all that usual nonsense.

For the record, if you were referring to me here, my interpretation of the rules has always been far stricter than that of any Mod' in the history of the site. If you don't agree with either the rules as they stand - or the Mod's interpretation of them - please say how they could be improved and/or should be interpreted.
;)
Tim.

Camaraderie has gone. It is the primary reason I don't hang here any more. Just popped in because I had a mail from Vielgeld asking me how I was (which I will respond to over the W/E).

Del: We had Denzil in goal, we had Monkey Harris at right-back, we had...we had camaraderie.

Trigger: Was that the Italian boy

We did indeed robster, it woz good while it lasted but times are a changing.

There could be a lulz-only section and everything else kept lulz-free and then everyone is happy, including t2w as there would be more hits.

Someone who only joined the site 2 months ago asking what happened to the "lulz" hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

There could be a lulz-only section and everything else kept lulz-free and then everyone is happy, including t2w as there would be more hits.
We have one already Richard - it's called The Foyer!
;)

I was thinking more of an exclusive venue, where no useful material was written, somewhere like a soundproof jail cell :LOL:
Richard

I am sure there would be trading related spillage though Richard. Nobody likes boundaries in this place.......