I need your help!

xlaurentgod

Hello, do you know what is happend with Michael D. Archer, what’s happens with goodmanworks.com? I’m reading his book right now FOREX trading for beginners. What I should do to start my trading at first?

You probably don't want to hear it but a DEMO account. And more research and practice. It's a good book but alone unlikely to yield success in itself. Even a demo account won't give you the same emotional thought processing you'll develop whilst trading with your own real money. No one wants to lose money and this factor will most likely lead to you making Irrational and flaky descisions. But a demo will allow you to get a feel for the markets, and you can make as many mistakes as you want at no monetary loss. But if your serious and trade your demo as it was real, keeping risk under management allways, and react as you wouldn't wanting to lose equity, you can learn some of the harder lessons for free. You can also practice and implement a strategy. When you are consistently profitable with the demo account then maybe you're ready for a small live account.... not my place to say but you shouldn't go throwing all your savings into your first account. And remember this one valuable tit bit of advice/info.... its not allways about being right, sometimes it's profitable in the long run to be able to admit when your wrong and cut losses short. Something you wont learn overnight for sure. Best of luck

Hello, do you know what is happend with Michael D. Archer, what’s happens with goodmanworks.com? I’m reading his book right now FOREX trading for beginners. What I should do to start my trading at first?
My appologies I read this too quickly 🤣 not sure where he is these days, think his last books published were in 2009 and off the top of my head not seen his name come up besides in relation to his books. Appears the goodmanworks.com domain is for sale. And i had a little deeper look and strangely enough can not for the life of me find out anything about current status of one Mr Michael Duane Archer as many search results have been removed under European data protection act. So at a guess....maybe he wanted some privacy....here's a hypothetical scenario that may explain a possibility, imagine all those people whove read his books... now imagine the small percentage whom (like my 1st comment would suggest and didn't practice) and dove in live. Blew accounts left right and centre. And how many of those would not be able to take responsibility for theire actions and blamed him and his books for theire losses......if this was the case, I wouldnt want people to find me either