Recommendation for my next book

RobertGO

20 0
Hi, I have just finished reading my second book (High probability trading, Marcel link) and have also read A beginners guide to day trading online by Toni Turner, what book do you think I should get next?
Thanks Rob.

M

member275544

0 0
Hi, I have just finished reading my second book (High probability trading, Marcel link) and have also read A beginners guide to day trading online by Toni Turner, what book do you think I should get next?
Thanks Rob.

have you not read any of the foundations.. John J Murphy's techinical analysis for example? you've gone straight into day trading. I'd start at the beginning if you are beginning Rob

RobertGO

20 0
It looks good, but a lot of the content I have already covered in both books. There are only 5 chapters that will be of use to me. Im looking for a book that goes into more detail about how the economics of a country effects the stocks, what causes trends to change and how news about a company effects how people feel. Also how and why if 1 stock increases, another stock might fall/rise. I feel pretty confident with all of the charting techniques indicators ect. I want to know more about the economics of it. :)

I have finished my trading plan and back testing my first system (Results are good!), just got to wait 2 years till I can start (n)

spinola

Established member
614 138
Reminiscences of a Stock Operator. Worth a read to come to the realisation of these simple truths in trading a market.

You do realise this is a bull market ?

You do realise this is a bear market ?

Now, what action does one need to take when those realisations are known ?

RobertGO

20 0
Thanks Spinola, sounds interesting!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock