Recommendation for my next book

RobertGO

Hi, I have just finished reading my second book (High probability trading, Marcel link) and have also read A beginners guide to day trading online by Toni Turner, what book do you think I should get next?
Thanks Rob.

Hi, I have just finished reading my second book (High probability trading, Marcel link) and have also read A beginners guide to day trading online by Toni Turner, what book do you think I should get next?
Thanks Rob.

have you not read any of the foundations.. John J Murphy's techinical analysis for example? you've gone straight into day trading. I'd start at the beginning if you are beginning Rob

It looks good, but a lot of the content I have already covered in both books. There are only 5 chapters that will be of use to me. Im looking for a book that goes into more detail about how the economics of a country effects the stocks, what causes trends to change and how news about a company effects how people feel. Also how and why if 1 stock increases, another stock might fall/rise. I feel pretty confident with all of the charting techniques indicators ect. I want to know more about the economics of it. :)

I have finished my trading plan and back testing my first system (Results are good!), just got to wait 2 years till I can start (n)

Reminiscences of a Stock Operator. Worth a read to come to the realisation of these simple truths in trading a market.

You do realise this is a bull market ?

You do realise this is a bear market ?

Now, what action does one need to take when those realisations are known ?