wot happend to teh lulz

Well Timsk seeing as how none of you can bring yourselves to admit it I'll tell you what happened, he was permanently banned for exposing Davy Robertsons latest scam here, then he was reinstated, then he was banned again for attempting to warn people about forexmospherian and his antics. It seems like the decision has been made to tolerate criminals and thives and ban anyone trying to stop them, it was always going to work out that way in the end, T2W can only make money by selling adverts from these crooks and giving them free reign to defraud members, all this telling the truth is bad for business.

Hey M

is there any member of T2W who you believe to be a consistently profitable trader and that you would like to learn from ?

and if so ...how much are you prepared to pay to learn from them ?

just interested
N

Last edited:
The trouble was he was 100% wrong and incorrect about me.

Exposing fraudsters and crooks etc is a bit like trading - you are never going to be 100% correct - and therefore out of every 10 "possibilities" - maybe one, two or even 4 of these new members are just normal traders
Forexmospherian

Agreed,
A few may have got it wrong about you F, my self included. Its just when you come bursting through the door shouting the odds, alarm bells start ringing as you may well understand.
Have a good new year. I keep popping in to your thread for a nosey, keep up the good work. (y)

Agreed,
A few may have got it wrong about you F, my self included. Its just when you come bursting through the door shouting the odds, alarm bells start ringing as you may well understand.
Have a good new year. I keep popping in to your thread for a nosey, keep up the good work. (y)

Dont worry forexmos has promised to walk the walk with live account statements in January so he can prove all of his doubters wrong.

Agreed,

agreed ...F did the best T2Win entrance for years (y)

N

lets be honest here ............there are a lot of very capable traders knocking around T2W .........its really down to who is bold enough to claim what profits they are making consistently and then being able to prove it

thats what makes some of the recent developments and newbies so interesting ..........i'm looking forward to 2014

N

Last edited:
Agreed,

Cheers Mike - don't worry we all make mistakes about other traders - I am concerned about 2 on this forum atm and for all I know I might be 100% wrong.

Anyway - I am used to be wrong, I will normally lose on 1- 3 bad scalps every trading day, but as long as I can get 10 -15 correct I am still happy.

You are welcome in the thread and any questions or views on any currency pairs I will try and give you my view - although please don't ask me to do any fortune telling ;-)

Yes - I am going to back up the "talk" - with some real figures - I had mentioned opening a live $100 account and trying to take it up 5000 or 10000% in a week on under 100 trades - with the account being posted daily.

After hearing about the guy who's done 55000% increase on a small account in a few months I now feel really inadequate as even on a $50 live account - that means taking it up to $27,500 - will after leave that one atm ;-)

I wish all T2W members a very profitable 2014 - and if they need any help on the forex side - I will do my best to make them a few pips ;-)

Regards

F

Last edited: