World Cup 2014

:clap:Well I'm going 2-1 to Argentina with a bit of Messi and di Maria magic.:clap:
(y)And the super coach who played for Sheffield Utd and Leeds in the late 70s and early 80s.(y)
:cheesy:Good reason for British fans to go for Argentina. :cheesy:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alejandro_Sabella

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, mate, you are going to be disappointed. Messi does not seem to click when playing for Argentina. He's losing steam in Barca, too. Besides, a team that relies, too much, on one player is taking a big chance. Look what happened to Brazil after Neymar's injury.

This is Germany's World Cup.

Why do Brits hate Argentina.:-0
Answers on a postcard.:whistling

There is the obvious one.

But in general, they're simply a second rate society (if that). Look at the crazy old hag they have as a President!

*Holds thumb and index finger in L shape to head Jeremy Clarkson style*

Last edited:
It would be great for a European team to squash the South Americans on their home turf imho

The revenge of Cortez perhaps, Montezuma gets stuffed again.

Last edited:
Well, considering I got all four semi-finalists from 16, I have to stick with Germany.

Such a pity Ned didn't deal with the Argies, they didn't seem to have much problem with Brazil yesterday.

On the down side, it could be an awful game if the Argies just close everything down playing for extra time and pens!

Last edited:
Look on the bright side......dax might get a lift on the strength of the win !

Will stick the trophy in the post.
Just got to find which columbian mantelpiece it's on first.
Well back to watching Camdridge in div 2 next season.
Also catching up on those jobs around the house which have gone a stray in the last 4 weeks.
The final was not much of game.
Need the Africians and Asians to step up.
Dare I say that some of the South Americans have become very European in style.

Long DAX.:sleep:

Attachments

• Jules%20Rimet%205.jpg
    Jules%20Rimet%205.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 138
Praise is due to the winners in a hard fought game imho

But I won't be goose-stepping down the Mall anytime soon.

Praise is due to the winners in a hard fought game imho

But I won't be goose-stepping down the Mall anytime soon.

Zey may make you ven ze European Volks Army invade the UK to stop us seceding von der European Union :LOL:

All those on this thread who congratulated der Vaterland on their footballing blitzkrieg will be awarded the Juncker EU Star for services to German domination, ooops, sorry liberation.