World Cup Fever

Here's mine

England 1 Brazil 1
Germany 2 USA 0
Spain 1 Korea 2
Senegal 1 Turkey 0

Hi all.

Thank you very much Brundlefly. I knew I had to do something today.

My predictions are:

England 3 Brazil 2
Germany 2 USA 1
Spain 1 Korea 2
Senegal 2 Turkey 1

I will post up the scores so far tomorrow - promise, until then...

St_George.jpg
COME ON ENGLAND

Love the flag echo the sentiment :)

England 1 Brazil 1
Germany 1 USA 0
Spain 1 Korea 2
Senegal 2 Turkey 1

<center>
Worldcuplogo.jpg
WORLD CUP COMPETITION
Worldcuplogo.jpg

UPDATE<BR>Scores correct after Spain v South Korea</center><TABLE width="300" border="2" cellspacing="4" cellpadding="0"> <TD align="center" valign="middle"> Pos</TD> <TD align="center" valign="middle"> Name</TD> <TD align="center" valign="Middle"> Points</TD><tr><TD align="center" valign="middle"> 1</TD> <TD align="center" valign="middle">
Brundlefly</TD><TD align="center" valign="Middle">50</TD> </tr><tr><TD align="center" valign="middle"> 2</TD> <TD align="center" valign="middle"> Sharky Feat. BuyandSell </TD> <TD align="center" valign="Middle"> 49</TD></tr><tr><TD align="center" valign="middle"> 3</TD> <TD align="center" valign="middle"> Chartman</TD><TD align="center" valign="Middle">44</TD></tr><tr><TD align="center" valign="middle"> 4</TD> <TD align="center" valign="middle">
Flea</TD><TD align="center" valign="Middle">35</TD></tr><tr>
<TD align="center" valign="middle"> 5</TD><TD align="center" valign="middle"> FTSE Beater</TD> <TD align="center" valign="Middle"> 29</TD></tr></TABLE>

Wow. This is close (well apart from me).

After having time to reflect on England's performance, I think we did really well to get as far as we did......and maybe if we had a better draw, we would have met Brazil in the final, but football is a funny old game.

Well Done England on everything achieved.

<center>
Worldcuplogo.jpg
WORLD CUP COMPETITION
Worldcuplogo.jpg

</center>

Hi all

Onto the Semi-Final's, and these are the ones to pick.

Brazil v Turkey
Germany v Korea

brazil 3 turkey 0
Germany 1 korea 2

Brazil should have an easy ride here but the german game could be fantastic. Come on Korea.

p.s. clearing a space under my bed to stash the bumper cash prize that's coming my way.

Hi Brundlefly and all

Brazil should have an easy ride here but the german game could be fantastic. Come on Korea.
The Germany game promises to be excellent....The skill of the German's versus the energy and work rate of the Koreans (Hold on "the skill of the German's" - isn't that the team we beat 5-1 :confused: )

Jammy gits :) :)

It's amazing. The worst German team they have put out for a long time, and they still reach the final.

Does this mean they're now favourites for Euro '04 - surely not

No way. Turkey will have most of that squad available to them in two years time i think. Worth a punt.

Brasil 2 Germany 1