Games

lower

hey, my number one favorite game is gta 5, what about you? As for me I love that this game is not just a game where you can run and do something without a purpose. This game has a legend, a history which you discover by yourself as you progress the game itself. I was so obsessed with this game I even downloaded it on my mobile! This is the site where you can download it gta5mobile.club for both android and iOS. I never regreted it, you should try it too, if you're also a fan of gta!

Last edited:

Pat494

Legendary member
My number one game is trading. I play it 5 days a week and review tactics on the weekend.

walton527

I like to play pokemon games and recently i download pokemon platinum game here at romsworld because i think this game is best. Tomorrow I start play this game.

WalletInvestor

I don't play many games, but what I currently like (and have played on and off for about three years now) is a browser/mobile game called Forge of Empires.

Frost853

hey, my number one favorite game is pokemon emerald with cheats, what about you? As for me I love that this game is not just a game where you can run and do something without a purpose. This game has a legend, a history which you discover by yourself as you progress the game itself. I was so obsessed with this game I even downloaded it on my mobile! This is the site where you can download it gta5mobile for both android and iOS. I never regretted it, you should try it too, if you're also a fan of gta!
Mysterium No. 2 It has two flaws in my opinion: the end-game is terrible, and teaching people is awkward. The second point is primarily because I enjoy role-playing it. As the Ghost, I tell a complex story about my death and enjoy adding flair to the beginning of each round. As a detective, I'm always trying to figure out what's going on and can come up with some pretty bizarre (and unhelpful) connections between clues and guessing-pieces.

Walda

And I've got addicted to one game lately, there you can earn money just playing, I am not a gambling man myself but I got hooked on this game.
I am not a gambling man myself, it's more like entertainment)

Walda

And I've got addicted to one game lately, there you can earn money just playing, I am not a gambling man myself but I got hooked on this game.
I am not a gambling man myself, it's more like entertainment)
Mostly I like computer games, like GTA or Fortnite for example, but sometimes I like gambling alone or with friends.
There is a cool one I like very much jetx bonus, you can put there and very small amounts of money that would just relax and do something.
I also play with big sums of course but I don't play that way.
My friend has a very funny story with games, after which I do not bet large sums willingly).
In general, if you get bored you can come in and play, I like it).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks