Why is market slow on Monday?

gigiones

Since my trading i have noticed that market is slow on Monday as compared to others days.
can any body tell me why?

People are still in weekend mode and they are slow to accomodate :) However Fridays can be slow also, because people already concentrate on the weekend. Economic news releases can also affect the market.

People are still in weekend mode and they are slow to accomodate :) However Fridays can be slow also, because people already concentrate on the weekend. Economic news releases can also affect the market.

Part of the traders' sentiment. We just don't trade on monday.......leads to low mkt volumes and minor market moves

most cannie people want to see a cycle of the markets before putting their money on the line for the week...........asian , europe, US........

N

most cannie people want to see a cycle of the markets before putting their money on the line for the week...........asian , europe, US........

N

Tuesday (today) saw little morning movement on euro/usd - why ?

Tuesday (today) saw little morning movement on euro/usd - why ?

Don't know why this day either. ES was flat again and I resorted to scalping to cover my loss on a weak signal I shouldn't have attempted to trade. Tomorrow better?

Cheers

Agree with you buddy.