why aren't traders making 200 % a year?

I can set up a website write my own testimonials , but I would rather earn the pips from all the pricks in the market and make soup out of all the pricks.

There is more money to be made from trading than selling anything.

Your statement has confused me. I was under the impression you were here selling your system with a risk free money back guarantee should said system not live up to expectation.

Yet the above seems to suggest that you are just using your system to take all the 'pricks' money. Oh and I thought real traders don't post on T2W as they are too busy making money.

Jesus which is it?

Best of luck to ya!

In light of the above, what exactly is your purpose on this thread?

The point was :Trading demands full attention and concentration , with full focus on everything related to trading activities.Market is dynamic and changes regularly ,so slight lack of attention can be costly.There are a lot of things need undivided attention during trading time.

The point was :Trading demands full attention and concentration , with full focus on everything related to trading activities.Market is dynamic and changes regularly ,so slight lack of attention can be costly.There are a lot of things need undivided attention during trading time.

Well judging by all the inane sh*te you've posted today you must have blown your account then?

This thread calls for a flyby :LOL:

Roflcopter.gif

He did say only loosers post on forums.

Funny, I read Free Capital, a book about millionaire traders. I seem to recall those guys were posting on forums.

What do they know though? They're only millionaires. This guy is probably a Billionaire.

Do you have a trading statement to show for all your concentration ? I will be happy to give you free coaching on taking screen dumps and uploading images.

Regarding the assertion by the OP "that real traders don't post on forums" I would like to add that.......bother- I was distracted as a result of writing this and missed a 480 pip winning trade !:cry:

To echo Soloquan, I strongly urge you to not let posting on this here forum distract you from the really important activities that require your undivided attention.

The trades on systems were not there at the time of posting.Locked away 30 pips for now.Dax 10 , e/usd 20.

Your EUR claim is only marginal since the trade might have been knock out by the narrow stop. But one trade doesn't a 200% make. Call out more on EUR if you have them. I'll have them under observation.

My earlier shorts were exited BE as I dispensed with the trailing stop to see if I had a runner.