why aren't traders making 200 % a year?

Earning net pips is important in trading strategies , net after spreads and costs , it makes trading easy.consistently making pips is also very important , as some strategies make one day lose it all soon.

Earning pips means f uck all.

"it makes trading easy"? For f uck's sake.

This strategy does not guarantee profits ,it has losses as well , as the back tests show.It comes with a loss recovery package which guarantees all losses are recovered , so it is like guaranteed instant riches scheme.The loss recovery works , if the system fails to deliver , but this system makes net pips.

Who wants to hire me as a coach?

Wind up I reckon.

It does mean a lot , if pips risked is lower than pips gained.

Imagine you risking 100 pips to make 20 , or me risking 16 to make 30!

It doesn't mean a lot. Risking 100 pips to make 20, if you only have one looser in 10 tardes.

This is impossible unless you have infinite funds

Once upon a time , only god was known to get to the moon , it was impossible.
Nothing is impossible , and you don't need infinite funds , our initial risk was 0.32 % ........and it can be done under 2 % of account size with loss recovery inclusive guarantee.

It doesn't mean a lot. Risking 100 pips to make 20, if you only have one looser in 10 tardes.

That is one way of skinning a cat , but not the perfect way..........3 or 4 losses in a row at 100 will soon have emotions and psyche out of control.Ideally you need an edge , but not with MM , it is a false edge.

Nothing is impossible , and you don't need infinite funds , our initial risk was 0.32 % ........and it can be done under 2 % of account size with loss recovery inclusive guarantee.

That is a very bold claim.

Once upon a time , only god was known to get to the moon , it was impossible.

Do you happen to have a website, preferably with testimonials?

Attachments

• money.jpg
    money.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 154
Do you happen to have a website, preferably with testimonials?

I can set up a website write my own testimonials , but I would rather earn the pips from all the pricks in the market and make soup out of all the pricks.

There is more money to be made from trading than selling anything.

Last edited:
I can set up a website write my own testimonials , but I would rather earn the pips from all the pricks in the market and make soup out of all the pricks.

There is more money to be made from trading than selling anything.
Best of luck to ya!

In light of the above, what exactly is your purpose on this thread?

The purpose is that he is trying to play Mr Big Swinging Dick, but is doing a bloody poor job.