why aren't traders making 200 % a year?

Why on earth would anyone wish to make 200% per year in any case?

I'd far prefer to make 50% per year, or 20% come to that. On one condition, of course. :)

After all, a method which makes one 200% per year seems likely to yield far less in the way of actual folding than one which kicks out 20%.

Why on earth would anyone wish to make 200% per year in any case?

I'd far prefer to make 50% per year, or 20% come to that. On one condition, of course. :)

After all, a method which makes one 200% per year seems likely to yield far less in the way of actual folding than one which kicks out 20%.

Superior and inferior methods , outcome of any trade/method is unknown at entry.

I know of some that make a huge amount more than this but they are extremely rare. For most people the reality is that markets are just not inefficient enough to allow this and that is all there is to it in my view.

It is like saying the opponent isn't weak enough , to let one be successful.The secret lies in the ability to pick good entries (54 % hit rate , slight advantage) , and running profits and cutting losses , risking small amounts aiming for large rewards.

Average risk to start with 32 pips , average rewards 34 , actual risk 13 pips.Isn't this more to do with trader's ability to run profits and cut losses?

No need to offer the system. Just offer a trading statement showing the winnings. Fabricating using photoshop is permitted. I like to make it easy for people.

I am trying to make it easier , handing it out on a one page instruction leaflet ,
with rights to replicate it on Zulu trade , sell signals ,system etc

Over leveraged.
Still no mention of the effects of increased leverage on drawdown :rolleyes:

epicFAIL.jpg

Over leveraged.
Still no mention of the effects of increased leverage on drawdown :rolleyes:

epicFAIL.jpg

We are only trading 10 * with profits earned , so if a losing streak is encountered and profits are wiped out , we revert to original lot size .We are not risking original capital with increased leverage.

This simple back test using a trading system using technical analysis shows a 35 % return last week .Why aren't traders making this type of money?

Trading 1 lot will bring in 3.5 % a week , but 10 lots above will bring in 35%

I'm going to trade 1000 lots - it brings in 3,500% a week. I'm gonna be rich. Why didn't I think of this sooner?

And yes - this is one of the biggest secrets of the market - it IS the same every week, except for the next week which will be different.

And yes - this is one of the biggest secrets of the market - it IS the same every week, except for the next week which will be different.

If you apply the same system , week in week out , and system earns net pips consistently , next week might give break even or give a small loss .

Have a robust system which will survive changing market conditions , where losses are small and profits are large , run your profits , cut your losses ,risk only small size of account , don't override your system , don't try to judge the unknown and don't try to predict next week , keep discipline and emotions under control and that is the secret of successful trading.

Don't let your ego interfere with trading next week ,be prepared for trading in the zone totally focussed and stalk the prey in the market next week.Stick to the system.

No need to offer the system. Just offer a trading statement showing the winnings. Fabricating using photoshop is permitted. I like to make it easy for people.

It is working fine on live , still a few teething problems to be ironed out this week .120 pips profit today , but could only take 60.

It is working fine on live , still a few teething problems to be ironed out this week .120 pips profit today , but could only take 60.

Only took 60 pips? Wow, what a miserable failure. You should ditch that strat and use one of the guaranteed instant riches schemes.

Only took 60 pips? Wow, what a miserable failure. You should ditch that strat and use one of the guaranteed instant riches schemes.

This strategy does not guarantee profits ,it has losses as well , as the back tests show.It comes with a loss recovery package which guarantees all losses are recovered , so it is like guaranteed instant riches scheme.The loss recovery works , if the system fails to deliver , but this system makes net pips.

Who wants to hire me as a coach?

Why do people care about this? Does anyone know?

Earning net pips is important in trading strategies , net after spreads and costs , it makes trading easy.consistently making pips is also very important , as some strategies make one day lose it all soon.

This strategy does not guarantee profits ,it has losses as well , as the back tests show.It comes with a loss recovery package which guarantees all losses are recovered , so it is like guaranteed instant riches scheme.The loss recovery works , if the system fails to deliver , but this system makes net pips.

Who wants to hire me as a coach?

well I am sure you will get a lot of takers in this vendors paradise. Why dont you do a free online webinar for T2W members, I for one would be very interested.