Who likes Dogs ?

DionysusToast

Legendary member
Or dags to the board pikeys...

I used to like them until I came to Thailand, then it dawned on me what horrible creatures they really are.

I mean - if I came round your house, lay on the floor and licked my balls and anus for 20 minutes, then came and licked your face, would you tickle me behind the ear and call me your best friend ? Course you wouldn't - yet this is typical of the dynamics going on in a dog/owner relationship.

Best friends don't hump your leg or sh1t in your garden. Best friends don't publicly masturbate. Best friends don't drag themselves along wiping their a$$ on your carpet. Best friends don't eat your shoes or p1ss all over your house marking their territory. Best friends don't leave hairs on your sofa.

Sure - dogs are loyal and fetch a ball when it's thrown but the same can be said about retarded children. Still, it doesn't mean you need to keep one in the house.

Horrible.

Last edited:
Must be a Thailand thing. I never saw my dog exhibit the behaviors you describe except licking my face. Of course he has been gone for 10 years, so my memory could have faded. ;)

Are you referring to the 4-legged variety or those ugly creatures which vaguely resemble 2 -legged female human beings ?

Best friends don't hump your leg or sh1t in your garden.

Best friends don't publicly masturbate.

Best friends don't drag themselves along wiping their a$$ on your carpet.

Best friends don't eat your shoes or p1ss all over your house marking their territory.

Best friends don't leave hairs on your sofa.

mine do.

that must just say something about the company I keep ..........

Well, I think that anyone who lets their Dog lick them is a total sicko.
I also don't understand why people let Dogs on their bed. My Dog isn't even allowed upstairs.
Now, sure they lick their balls and their bum... but frankly I've tried and couldn't manage it (the Dog wouldn't keep still for a start).

I've never been a dog person. Where I live people give their dogs steroids and I was always chased by the crazy b4stards as a child. and whenever I go to the home of someone who owns a dog it stinks... dogs stink.
As someone who doesn't eat off of cutlery unless it's been cleaned and then rinsed in boiling water, dogs and their nastyness is a no-no. Yuck.

Everybody with a soul.

Dogs are pretty trainable, most of the complaints here can be solved pretty easily. Now cats, cats are evil and will do whatever the **** they want whether you try to train them or not.

Are we talking about girlfriends...(again)?

Or dags to the board pikeys...

I used to like them until I came to Thailand, then it dawned on me what horrible creatures they really are. Yes.

I mean - if I came round your house, lay on the floor and licked my balls and anus for 20 minutes,Yes then came and licked your face,Yes would you tickle me behind the ear and call me your best friend ? Yes. Course you wouldn't - yet this is typical of the dynamics going on in a dog/owner relationship.

Best friends don't hump your leg Yes or sh1t in your garden. Best friends don't publicly masturbate Yes. Best friends don't drag themselves along wiping their a$$ on your carpet.OK maybe not that one. Best friends don't eat your shoes or p1ss all over your house marking their territory. Yes, they're called ornaments. Best friends don't leave hairs on your sofa.Yes

Sure - dogs are loyal and fetch a ball when it's thrown but the same can be said about retarded children. Still, it doesn't mean you need to keep one in the house.

Horrible.

Dogs look cute in photos, don't they? Reality is different and I have no time for them in a city of flatdwellers, such as Barcelona. They crap all over the pavement and the owners go after them (the trained ones, anyway) and pick it up and dump it in the corner litter bin,for the local vagabonds to stick their hands in. In short, dogs are disgusting, especially in parks where there is grass for kids to play in.

That dogowners don't let them upstairs in the houses or lick their faces? I could not care less about that, it's outside I care about.

I don't like people much at all.
There is a pretty good collection of some of the people I don't like on this thread.
A dog won't lie to you, steal your money/car/property, rape your wife, tax you to death, destroy your bank / Government / wealth / currency.

With everything that goes on in the world I am shocked you people don't have something more important to bitch about than whether someone else chooses to have a dog or not.

So you disappear for months and then come back, say you like dogs and then proceed snipe a few insults at people in the thread?

Women... :D

A dog won't lie to you, steal your money/car/property, rape your wife, tax you to death, destroy your bank / Government / wealth / currency.

Thats because they are too stupid to do so. If they where smart enough to do any of the above, they would.