Whistleblowers- The Evidence

I know why I'm here 'Tina'. My question is what are you doing here?

Very interesting profile Tina.(male) black=white

'speedy' (12 years of silence) black=white

Not really a question is it ?

'(why do ) you keep spreading (such) nonsense'

When you say 'keep spreading'- I posted it once and made no comment..

Do you mean everything I posted in this thread/forum?

When you say 'spreading', do you mean like- 'spreading'- propaganda/rumours/lies and stories I made up/fake news/disinfo...or (whispering)..

.. 'conspiracy theories'?

If you could change your giveaway choice of word 'spreading' for another word, 'Tina' (male), would your statement disguised as a question look more like-

'Why do you keep posting such nonsense' (?)

'Cos if you'd have put it that way, I could have simply answered 'because posting 'stuff' on a public forum is what normal people do. You don't need to agree with it.

Weighing up what Gates and Fauci say against the opinion of doctors who are, in 2020, risking their careers and reputation merely to give their opinion about a WHO approved drug which has proved safe and reliable for over 50 years instead of a rushed to market untested Gov mandated vaccine doesn't in my mind constitute 'Spreading such nonsense'.

Again, you don't need to agree with it.

Why not spend the next 12 years ignoring me? Less creepy than crawling out of the woodwork to tell me:

' because I already knew, almost word for word, exactly how you would reply.'

Sounds to me like you'd be better off not banging your head against my wall..try next door.

Screenshot (1758).png

I know why I'm here 'Tina'. My question is what are you doing here?

Very interesting profile Tina.(male) black=white

'speedy' (12 years of silence) black=white

Not really a question is it ?

'(why do ) you keep spreading (such) nonsense'

When you say 'keep spreading'- I posted it once and made no comment..

Do you mean everything I posted in this thread/forum?

When you say 'spreading', do you mean like- 'spreading'- propaganda/rumours/lies and stories I made up/fake news/disinfo...or (whispering)..

.. 'conspiracy theories'?

If you could change your giveaway choice of word 'spreading' for another word, 'Tina' (male), would your statement disguised as a question look more like-

'Why do you keep posting such nonsense' (?)

'Cos if you'd have put it that way, I could have simply answered 'because posting 'stuff' on a public forum is what normal people do. You don't need to agree with it.

Weighing up what Gates and Fauci say against the opinion of doctors who are, in 2020, risking their careers and reputation merely to give their opinion about a WHO approved drug which has proved safe and reliable for over 50 years instead of a rushed to market untested Gov mandated vaccine doesn't in my mind constitute 'Spreading such nonsense'.

Again, you don't need to agree with it.

Why not spend the next 12 years ignoring me? Less creepy than crawling out of the woodwork to tell me:

' because I already knew, almost word for word, exactly how you would reply.'

Sounds to me like you'd be better off not banging your head against my wall..try next door.

View attachment 285086
Yes, I will try next door. There is too much brain diarrhea flowing from the "no-Evidence" door. Ciao.

Last edited:
Trends can persist longer than some people can stay unvaccinated..

More evidence of empty hospitals
Zero evidence of full hospitals
😲
Ooof, she's a very brave young woman for posting that. She's gonna get some dirty looks from her colleagues in the coming days. That's if she's lucky; if she's unlucky, she's gonna get some dirty looks from the staff at the dole office when she signs on having explained how she lost her job.

Trends can persist longer than some people can stay unvaccinated..

More evidence of empty hospitals
Zero evidence of full hospitals
This is not evidence of empty hospitals.
This is evidence of someone sitting in a car saying stuff.
(Trade what you see, not what you think you see.)

Never really understood the empty/full hospital thing being controversial.
There was maybe a over-reaction and anticipation of a wave of cases, that thankfully, never materialised.
You know, like having car insurance, in case of an accident, but hopefully never needing to call upon.
Like, lifeboats on an ocean liner. Not having to use them is a good thing?!

Empty hospitals may be a symbol of preparedness, not some sinister conspiracy.

Hi trendie,
Technically, I agree with you. However, the young woman went to some lengths to establish that she's a bona fidi NHS worker, so then the question is: 'is she telling the truth or lying through her teeth?' If it's the former then, as I said in my last post, she's very brave for speaking out. If it's the latter, then she's in even deeper quagmires of brown sticky stuff for posting fake news, misleading the general public and bringing the NHS into disrepute. What possible motive could she have for doing that? So, on balance, I'm inclined to take her word for it.

You're right, but only with regards to Covid. Those of us who question the government's response to the virus have been saying for a long time that the lockdown has killed (and its aftereffects continue to kill) many more people than the virus. If you accept that hospitals up and down the length and breadth of the land were all full to bursting point with very poorly people prior to the lockdown - then what's happened to all those patients since then? I know more people whose health has been put at risk directly because of the lockdown than I do people who've had the virus - regardless of how it affected them. In short, empty hospitals means sick people aren't getting treated and a good number of them will die unnecessarily and/or prematurely.
Tim.

Hi trendie,

Technically, I agree with you. However, the young woman went to some lengths to establish that she's a bona fidi NHS worker, so then the question is: 'is she telling the truth or lying through her teeth?' If it's the former then, as I said in my last post, she's very brave for speaking out. If it's the latter, then she's in even deeper quagmires of brown sticky stuff for posting fake news, misleading the general public and bringing the NHS into disrepute. What possible motive could she have for doing that? So, on balance, I'm inclined to take her word for it.

You're right, but only with regards to Covid. Those of us who question the government's response to the virus have been saying for a long time that the lockdown has killed (and its aftereffects continue to kill) many more people than the virus. If you accept that hospitals up and down the length and breadth of the land were all full to bursting point with very poorly people prior to the lockdown - then what's happened to all those patients since then? I know more people whose health has been put at risk directly because of the lockdown than I do people who've had the virus - regardless of how it affected them. In short, empty hospitals means sick people aren't getting treated and a good number of them will die unnecessarily and/or prematurely.
Tim.
I agree with your analysis, timsk.
However, someone who is an NHS worker, has access to a hospital, and is willing to show her face, should also be able to video herself in an empty ward, showing empty beds, and also the ward markings / corridor identifiers, etc.
There would be no argument of divulging patient info, since there wont be any.

I also concur about the damage done to other patients, re: cancelled appointments, cancelled therapies, for other ailments. That is a conundrum I have no answer for, as its clearly damaged the lives of others, and their families.

(Trade what you see, not what you think you see.)

Never really understood the empty/full hospital thing being controversial.
There was maybe a over-reaction and anticipation of a wave of cases, that thankfully, never materialised.
You know, like having car insurance, in case of an accident, but hopefully never needing to call upon.
Like, lifeboats on an ocean liner. Not having to use them is a good thing?!

'Never really understood the empty/full hospital thing being controversial'.

Just want to point out that there were examples of hospitals the media clamed were struggling to cope with the crisis that were shown to be deserted. If the media blatantly lying is no longer controversial then that speaks for itself.

Evidence=Boasting

How sinister does it have to get before we're allowed to call it a conspiracy, what would they have to do?

No evidence of full hospitals = No pandemic

. . . However, someone who is an NHS worker, has access to a hospital, and is willing to show her face, should also be able to video herself in an empty ward, showing empty beds, and also the ward markings / corridor identifiers, etc.
There would be no argument of divulging patient info, since there wont be any. . .
Hi trendie,
We can only speculate as to why the young woman shot the clip in her car rather than inside the hospital. My guess is that she was too anxious to record it in the hospital as there would have been other NHS staff around. Maybe there's a ban of shooting footage and uploading it to social media after the hot water the NHS got into over the TikTok clips of staff dancing around the wards. Perhaps she's in admin' and not a nurse and so has no reason to be on a ward, or perhaps she is a nurse but happens to be on an atypical ward that's unusually full and not representative of the hospital as a whole. Then there's staff and patient confidentiality: presumably there are some patients and shooting the clip without them (or other staff) being in shot might well be difficult. Whatever, who knows. Again, I'm inclined to give her the benefit of the doubt about this, but I do agree with you that it would have been preferable to provide some visual evidence to support her claims.
Tim.

Having read through the to and fro of the last few posts I'd like to add my own anecdote as a counterpoint to the young lady in the car.

During the latter part of lock-down, I found myself at Guy's hospital for reasons that are not important here. The waiting room was empty and there few staff about and I didn't see another patient. The very helpful but fully PPEquipped doc who treated me was very happy just to have someone to talk to. They explained that even though the hospital was effectively open for normal business, people were not coming and I was the only appointment scheduled for that morning when there would have been 10 or so.

In contrast, she also recounted how at the height of the virus the departments supposedly able to deal with it were desperately short of not just appropriate bed-space but the staff to cater for the infected and spent a fair while (weeks not days) on the edge of a complete breakdown . Other departments with plenty of beds were completely empty with no patients nor staff. So, yes, it's absolutely true - masses of bed-space with totally empty wards.

As an aside: The doctor who saw me was a middle-aged white person and one of the throw-away comments they made was that a very large number of their white and considerably qualified colleagues apparently developed all sorts of conditions that meant that they were unable to work, whereas the BAME medical staff seemed not to have been similarly stricken and were therefore not just able to work but chose to do so.

Privilege is a wonderful thing...if you happen to have it.

Seems relevant !

We now know she was talking about her job in an NHS call centre, she was not talking about hospital wards

"In a statement, Care UK, which provides call centres and a range of other services to the NHS, said it was investigating....
We are aware of this video, which we consider to be materially inaccurate in a number of ways...... Our call centres were, in fact, exceptionally busy, handling a peak of 400% more calls than usual.. "

"Her Facebook account...included a number of coronavirus conspiracy theories and references to the QAnon conspiracy theory ..She also made references to Plandemic, a coronavirus conspiracy theory"

We now know she was talking about her job in an NHS call centre, she was not talking about hospital wards

"In a statement, Care UK, which provides call centres and a range of other services to the NHS, said it was investigating....
We are aware of this video, which we consider to be materially inaccurate in a number of ways...... Our call centres were, in fact, exceptionally busy, handling a peak of 400% more calls than usual.. "

"Her Facebook account...included a number of coronavirus conspiracy theories and references to the QAnon conspiracy theory ..She also made references to Plandemic, a coronavirus conspiracy theory"

Thanks for pointing out something I missed there- call centre was dead , not just hospital wards.

Btw, I was 133% more busy today than this time yesterday. And I managed that without taking on any extra staff.

'We are aware of this video, which we consider to be materially inaccurate in a number of ways'

Such as?? Never mind, details don't matter in the post fact world. Wonder how many different ways you can be either dead or snowed under.

I consider the BBC to be routinely 'materially inacurrate' in a number of ways (amongst other things)

Love the BBC- the proof that Plandemic was a conspiracy theory video is that it: 'was subsequently taken down by major social media networks' That'll save millions of people making up their own minds I guess.

The effectiveness of the phrase 'conspiracy theory' is weakening by the day and, increasingly, merely serves to fill the space where a credible rebuttal to any legitimate argument should be.. imho

If it was me, I would have protected myself by filming the evidence. Others have and others will.

Contrary to what has sometimes been reported, not every death is being recorded 'with covid'

My father (86) died recently in a care home and there is no mention of corona/covid on the death certificate or anything like pnuemonia etc.

I can also say that he went to a hospital and back to the care home during the so called 'lockdown' This was not a major hospital, so I'm guessing that main hospitals were reserved for corona patients but there was access to others. I was able to visit the home.

Just wanted to add to what others have personally experienced and shared.

Contrary to what has sometimes been reported, not every death is being recorded 'with covid'

My father (86) died recently in a care home and there is no mention of corona/covid on the death certificate or anything like pnuemonia etc.

I can also say that he went to a hospital and back to the care home during the so called 'lockdown' This was not a major hospital, so I'm guessing that main hospitals were reserved for corona patients but there was access to others. I was able to visit the home.

Just wanted to add to what others have personally experienced and shared.
David,

I'm sorry for your loss of your father.