Free trading videos

Bull pullback

This is a recent trade that I made. It's a bull pullback play and I described show I entered.

d-

PS. Thanks for the kind words FineGuy! And you really are "Nice"...;)

PPS. I hope all my videos somehow helps me get to my 5 star status once again. :) :) :)

Attachments

• TMO.wmv
    10.1 MB · Views: 934
WOW!!! Where did the new posts go? Has to be more since 2006?!?! I guess I'll keep looking around.

Thanks I love the videos.

If you would like to see more videos.

This guy shows you his LIVE trades, he makes about 1000 per day in 1 hour, I'm not kidding. You can see the orders go in get, closed and he shows you the profit he'd made entry & exit. I was amazed. O' the other thing was he hardly ever looses, the loss that he would make is a joke of about $10 to $50 against a profit of 1000.

This guy sells a course which must be out of bordom as he's mostly done trading around 11:00 Sorry but you need to give him your E-mail address, which I think is stupid but ok. He'll send you the website link on an E-mail with the video's and a free E-book.

http://tsignals.hnetltd.hop.clickbank.net

Believe me the videos are worth the effort there's about 10 or so videos, each making 1000 or more within the hour.

I'm seriously thinking about buying this course. I haven't seen anyone make money as fast as he does. So lets know what you think.

This guy sells a course which must be out of bordom as he's mostly done trading around 11:00 Sorry but you need to give him your E-mail address, which I think is stupid but ok.

I'm seriously thinking about buying this course. I haven't seen anyone make money as fast as he does. So lets know what you think.

You don't really need to fire off an e-mail. If you 'googled' him you'd have found a few bits & bobs directing you to the vids etc.

There are links at the bottom of the page to info about the course & further video archives.

Looks just like yet another "$150 to financial freedom" bait hook to me. I guess if you got a half decent scanner & a couple reliable set-up triggers, you could do pretty much all of what he's jawboning on his video's? The free e-book is merely a 'leader hook' into purchasing his "wonderful, little known secrets" merchandise.

I don't think you'll find he's plugging his site/trade plays cause he's bored :LOL: more like to recoup the larger losses he experiences. They'll be the vids you never see in his public domain!!

But that might just be my cynical streak rising to the surface :D

http://www.daytradingfreedom.com/videos/

I don't think you'll find he's plugging his site/trade plays cause he's bored :LOL: more like to recoup the larger losses he experiences. They'll be the vids you never see in his public domain!!

Exsactly that was what I was thinking. But I do like his style, or am I just a sucker.
I think he picks his stock out from pre market Volume and Shares matched. As many Day traders professionals do.
I wrote him an Email yesterday asking if he would tell me what market he traded in the last 2 days, because blowed if I could find US stocks that moved like his seem to within an hour. Normally he does answer very quickly. I give an update on that, that is if he answers.

Exsactly that was what I was thinking. But I do like his style, or am I just a sucker.

I'm sure there are far worse bait hookers out there than this guy. He doesn't come across as one of your typical sharp operators. And I don't suppose $150 is gonna bankrupt somebody either at the end of the day.

But like I said: if you've got yourself a decent grounding in the basics with a playable set-up or 2 in your tool-box, then your scanner will help you pick & choose the A Graders?

Common sense, patience & discipline will stand you in pretty good stead out there most of the time. And if your triggers are half sharp, they'll operate across a good variety of instuments too. If one instrument class is quiet or 'rangey' then you can slide across to explore something else if you're that itchey to get involved :)

Answer from Harvey

Email reply from Harvey.

Question:
To Harvey,

Could you please show me your results for the last couple of days in detail, share name entry and exit profit as you show at the end of your video's?
That way I know you are genuine and that your video's are not just shown on days that you do very well in.

Answer:
I could, but I won't. To do so would be completely misleading. My results do not indicate your future results. If my videos, and the testimonials on my site, plus my 100% money back guarantee are not enough for you, then with all due respect you should probably not consider investing in any trading course - this business is all about risk assessment, and a money back guarantee is as good as it gets in terms of risk.

Best regards,

Harvey

Well that sort of raps it up doesn't it!
An agressive sales tactic wouldn't you say.
I would say that Harvey is being misleading in as much that we believe he makes those profits on a daily bases. Within 1 or 2 hours of trading :(

Welcome back des44

Agreed.

d-

Wow great to hear from you. Must say your videos are a great gift to any trader, can't thank you enough.

I was a swing trader trading breakouts a bit like you do, I say "was" as I haven't traded much since the 27th feb. 2007, I only traded when the risks were low also I found since then, everytime I took out a stock it was like it was hitting a barrier, also whilst getting to all time highs. So I ended up taking just small profits, getting in quick and taking what I could get which as it was mostly always the right dissision.
I trade the Dax and Co, so I don't know how it has been for you in US stocks. Particularly since the volativaty has been so high. Would be interested to know how it's effected your trading.

Once again welcome back. Your a great guy.

Thanks, CU2. Trading has been good.:cheesy: I love the decisive up and down movements the markets are giving us. Yes, choppy, but decisive from day to day with big moves. A day traders dream. I still swing trade, but in this market I like day trading. It makes pulling some profits off the table more probable. After all, that's the name of the game.

I'm up to my eyeballs in creating new trading videos for my new site, of course FREE. I now have five other accomplished traders, one of which who traded on the floor of an exchange here in the states, who all are also adding their videos to my new sight. It will be launched soon. Very soon. It really is the coolest thing ever---but I'm bias.:cheesy:

d-

PS. Feel free to PM me. Thanks.

To des44

Very happy to hear that!. :cool:
Will defiantly be looking forward to your new videos.
Well done on your successes des44.

Maybe you can help me with something I find much too time consuming, that is filtering out trades. Could you please explain what settings you use when for your chart scanner? I would be very grateful.

Also Harvey was saying that he only risks a 3 point spread, is that realistic? My software Etrade CFD’s rarely gives a 4 point spread I have never seen 3, mostly 10 and quite often 20 and much higher is that unreasonable for a margin account? If it’s not, then perhaps you could let us know how your software is set up.

Thank you very much for all your generosity.
:p

Wow...this thread sure does get a lot of hits.... I just wanted to stop in a say HELLO to the 'ol gang. I hope all is well.

d-