Whistleblowers- The Evidence

Great speech by DI at a turning point in history. And no amount of censorship will silence us.

Love the BBC- the proof that Plandemic was a conspiracy theory video is that it: 'was subsequently taken down by major social media networks' That'll save millions of people making up their own minds I guess.

Stating the fact it was taken down wasn't attempting to prove anything it was just a fact about what is happening i.e. certain conspiracy theory videos are being taken down

The effectiveness of the phrase 'conspiracy theory' is weakening by the day and, increasingly, merely serves to fill the space where a credible rebuttal to any legitimate argument should be.. imho
The phrase is not for effect, its what the theory is until proved otherwise, the onus is on the conspiracy theorist to prove, not on others to give a "credible rebuttal"

I could say: pink elephants are flying in the sky.. give me a credible rebuttal, if you can't that means I am not hallucinating

:)

Great speech by DI at a turning point in history. And no amount of censorship will silence us.
Hi David,
Broadly speaking, when it comes to Covid 19, I think you and I are singing from the same hymn sheet. DI is where we part company. Not that I don't agree with much of what he says - I do - but because he's discredited for his 'far out', flaky and extreme views. Ergo, he's not an asset to the cause, he's a liability. Watching - as I do - all the 'alt media' surrounding the virus, when I hear about a cabal of paedophiles manipulating everything in a bid to create a new world order controlled by the likes of Bill Gates and George Soros et al, I switch off. It drives me back in the direction of the progressive liberal left elite: perhaps they're right after all! If only the anti Covid 19 lobby could stick to the facts, e.g. ONS statistics, they'd have SO many more people on their side and protests like the one held in central London on Saturday would have two, three or more times the number of attendees.
Facts about Covid-19
Tim.

Hi David,
Broadly speaking, when it comes to Covid 19, I think you and I are singing from the same hymn sheet. DI is where we part company. Not that I don't agree with much of what he says - I do - but because he's discredited for his 'far out', flaky and extreme views. Ergo, he's not an asset to the cause, he's a liability. Watching - as I do - all the 'alt media' surrounding the virus, when I hear about a cabal of paedophiles manipulating everything in a bid to create a new world order controlled by the likes of Bill Gates and George Soros et al, I switch off. It drives me back in the direction of the progressive liberal left elite: perhaps they're right after all! If only the anti Covid 19 lobby could stick to the facts, e.g. ONS statistics, they'd have SO many more people on their side and protests like the one held in central London on Saturday would have two, three or more times the number of attendees.
Facts about Covid-19
Tim.

He could be viewed as a liability, I agree. I doubt many people in Trafalgar, or anywhere else, believe in the lizards.

There's plenty of other voices out there , room for everyone. And we want to keep it that way.

As far as I can tell, there is almost nobody in the alt media who isn't controlled opposition. Icke has said the one thing in this speech that really counts- the solution, the way you actually make this stop:

Refuse to 'Acquiesce '

Now go back to your favourite alt channels (everyone) and find where they ever talk about a solution that isn't hiding in the hills with your gun and your food or buying gold or crypto currency, or just the belief that if you interview enough people, things will change. How's that working out?

Refusing to co-operate is the only thing that makes sense in the short term to me. It's the logical response to what I'm being presented with.

Our politicians (worldwide) appear to be living in a trance, It's clear they are listening to a small group of people and it's clear there's a well established hierachy above government level. This entire chain of command needs to be broken permanently and replaced with something that serves humanity and not the 1%

But just as they appear to be living in a trance, ever more people are waking up from theirs. Once the furlough payments end in October, and their jobs disappear, millions of people will be looking to blame somebody.

My bet is that David Icke will not be the person they blame.

Last edited:
Stating the fact it was taken down wasn't attempting to prove anything it was just a fact about what is happening i.e. certain conspiracy theory videos are being taken down

The phrase is not for effect, its what the theory is until proved otherwise, the onus is on the conspiracy theorist to prove, not on others to give a "credible rebuttal"

I could say: pink elephants are flying in the sky.. give me a credible rebuttal, if you can't that means I am not hallucinating

:)

I am told that if I don’t wear a mask in a supermarket it will anger the flying pink elephants causing them to swoop down and trample me to death, along with anyone within a 2.000 meter radius.

I am told that dirty hands will enrage the flying pink elephants and they will swoop down and trample to death anyone with dirty hands, along with anyone within a 2.000 meter radius. To keep the flying pink elephants happy I must wash my hands regularly for at least 20 seconds.

Flying pink elephants hate old people and will swoop down and trample them to death along with anyone who dares visit them.

Governments around the world imposed lockdowns to protect us all from the flying pink elephants.

I have not seen any flying pink elephants myself and don’t believe they exist, but whenever I say this I am called a “Flying pink elephant denier” and that I need to ‘listen to the science’.

I am told that if I don’t wear a mask in a supermarket it will anger the flying pink elephants causing them to swoop down and trample me to death, along with anyone within a 2.000 meter radius.

I am told that dirty hands will enrage the flying pink elephants and they will swoop down and trample to death anyone with dirty hands, along with anyone within a 2.000 meter radius. To keep the flying pink elephants happy I must wash my hands regularly for at least 20 seconds.

Flying pink elephants hate old people and will swoop down and trample them to death along with anyone who dares visit them.

Governments around the world imposed lockdowns to protect us all from the flying pink elephants.

I have not seen any flying pink elephants myself and don’t believe they exist, but whenever I say this I am called a “Flying pink elephant denier” and that I need to ‘listen to the science’.
haha yes you can use the elephants in these ways, sure, but they have been taken out of the context here
I'm not advocating government guidelines or disputing any failings, I was just referring conspiracy theories generally
e.g covid-19 was introduced on purpose by Bill Gates and is transmitted by 5G so that he can control us and make money from the vaccine

Last edited:
This is not evidence of empty hospitals.
This is evidence of someone sitting in a car saying stuff.
(Trade what you see, not what you think you see.)

Never really understood the empty/full hospital thing being controversial.
There was maybe a over-reaction and anticipation of a wave of cases, that thankfully, never materialised.
You know, like having car insurance, in case of an accident, but hopefully never needing to call upon.
Like, lifeboats on an ocean liner. Not having to use them is a good thing?!

Empty hospitals may be a symbol of preparedness, not some sinister conspiracy.

Hold that thought: 'what you see'.

Part of David's quote "the truth is whatever we say it is" is a good indication of what is happening in the world today, particularly the UK and USA. The leadership of both countries is woeful.

In the UK, 80% of the printed media is owned by 5 billionaires, who live offshore and, pay no tax in the UK. We are the suckers, who pay our taxes, while these people continue to dictate how we should think and, contribute nothing to our economy.

Part of David's quote "the truth is whatever we say it is" is a good indication of what is happening in the world today, particularly the UK and USA. The leadership of both countries is woeful.

In the UK, 80% of the printed media is owned by 5 billionaires, who live offshore and, pay no tax in the UK. We are the suckers, who pay our taxes, while these people continue to dictate how we should think and, contribute nothing to our economy.

There is no political leadership. They are all following orders /an agenda at a higher level.

If our 'leaders' aren't really leading, maybe we don't need them at all.

We'll find a small island somewhere, maybe Epstein's and all the sociopaths and those who want to be their slaves can go live there. (We'll call it Animal Farm) They can wear their masks and get their shots quarterly. They can take all the violent cops and liberal marxists with them. And the rest of us can get on with maximising human potential and just enjoying life. (We'll call it Brave New World.)

And with no more death, destruction and various other misery inflicted by the few on the many, the media won't really have much to report on. Maybe just sport.

There is no political leadership. They are all following orders /an agenda at a higher level.

If our 'leaders' aren't really leading, maybe we don't need them at all.

We'll find a small island somewhere, maybe Epstein's and all the sociopaths and those who want to be their slaves can go live there. (We'll call it Animal Farm) They can wear their masks and get their shots quarterly. They can take all the violent cops and liberal marxists with them. And the rest of us can get on with maximising human potential and just enjoying life. (We'll call it Brave New World.)

And with no more death, destruction and various other misery inflicted by the few on the many, the media won't really have much to report on. Maybe just sport.
The media has a role to play in any functioning democracy, it's a pity that it's not more balanced in the UK.

Medical doctors declare that the pandemic was planned
Screenshot (2090).png

A group of over 500 medical doctors in Germany called ‘Doctors for Information’ made a shocking statement during a national press conference:

‘The Corona panic is a play. It's a scam. A swindle. It's high time we understood that we're in the midst of a global crime.'

Hundreds of Spanish medical doctors say the pandemic is planned​

In Spain a group of 600 medical doctors called ‘Doctors for Truth’, made a similar statement during a press conference.

‘Covid-19 is a false pandemic created for political purposes. This is a world dictatorship with a sanitary excuse. We urge doctors, the media and political authorities to stop this criminal operation, by spreading the truth.’

Germany and Spain are just two examples. Similar large groups of hundreds of medical experts exist in countries across the world. In the USA a documentary called PLANDEMIC, which exposes COVID-19 as a criminal operation, is supported by over 27,000 medical doctors!

Summary of the Covert Human Intelligence Sources (Criminal Conduct) Bill 2019-21​

A Bill to make provision for, and in connection with, the authorisation of criminal conduct in the course of, or otherwise in connection with, the conduct of covert human intelligence source

The shocking thing about the above quote is that using their own methods, the virologists found that solutions containing SARS-CoV-2 — even in high amounts — were NOT, I repeat NOT, infective to any of the three human tissue cultures they tested. In plain English, this means they proved, on their terms, that this “new coronavirus” is not infectious to human beings. It is ONLY infective to monkey kidney cells, and only then when you add two potent drugs (gentamicin and amphotericin), known to be toxic to kidneys, to the mix.
https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/6/20-0516_article

Not that they've identified and isolated any such thing as covid 19 in the first place.

I feel for the whistleblowers who have to live in the no man’s land.

Speaking the truth is one of the most important things we can do, never more so than now. No mans land is the space between two sides. In this case, the truth or the lie.

Whistleblowers are on a plateau, the liars in a gutter.

What would no mans land be then? Maybe a temporary space while we decide where we stand on any given issue.

I know what you were getting at though. Maybe we're about to see more whistleblowers than we've ever seen. I am long whistleblowers at the moment Phil...it's not a day trade though;)

th?id=OIP.oM8Os3yuYkTLd6R1bUFWgwHaGa&pid

PLAY AT 0.75 SPEED to hear it at a MORE NATURAL LEVEL

Last edited: