Best Thread Which Online Forex Broker Is Best?

Hello,

I think there is no absolute 'best broker', it's different for every trader. The best choice depends on mainly on your trading style and on your preferences.
Of course, trading cost is always an important factor, so you should check that first.

To calculate your exact trading cost, I'd suggest you to check out the TradeProofer site (http://tradeproofer.com/).
The advantage of this site that it runs a 360° cost calculation, besides spread and commission it includes also such implicit costs like swap mark-up and conversion loss.

And remember, a good spread doesn't always mean a cheap broker.
Hope this helps and makes your decision easier.

Hello to everybody. I just want to tell you that I discovered a broker, which, in my opinion, can be a very good options both for beginners and also for experienced traders. Very low spreads, very good commissions, multiple promotions in the same time (no deposit bonus, 100% bonus, etc), a wide range of products (FX, Metals, CFDs), no dealing desk, accounts from 100$. In my opinion, this is a very reliable broker and I recommend to everybody to try it and you will see you will not be disappointed.

Hello to everybody. I just want to tell you that I discovered a broker, which, in my opinion, can be a very good options both for beginners and also for experienced traders. Very low spreads, very good commissions, multiple promotions in the same time (no deposit bonus, 100% bonus, etc), a wide range of products (FX, Metals, CFDs), no dealing desk, accounts from 100$. In my opinion, this is a very reliable broker and I recommend to everybody to try it and you will see you will not be disappointed.

You forgot to say which one you are recommending ???

i think mt4 platform is good for the begining. it is easy to understand and responsive to what you want. with brokers ther are many. I trade with ****** and i am very happy. they have given me the help i need to understan the market and trade by myself. they give me a platform where i create my own strategy and expert advisors. I have always bein happy there. you have to see what is important to you. why do you want to trade. what do you want your broker to do for you and then decide. speak with different ones online and then decide.

You forgot to say which one you are recommending ???

I have been a forex trader for many years, and I must say that Iron FX is the best platform I have tried. Their market research is timely and I have really appreciate their trading execution. Unlike some other services I used in the past, I have never experienced trade slippage with Iron FX.

The one who provides the best trading platform, search for the features that can help you doing auto trading also to have the best support team.

I'm sorry, the broker I'm recommending is Capital One Forex

Not too sure how reliable they are, as they have not mentioned which regulatory bodies they have registered with. Absolutely nothing.

Hope the business owner are legitimate business man.

Best Online forex Broker

Ok so there is so many platforms to choose from, there are literally dozens that look good to go... from your experience, which Forex Platform is the most genuine, reactive and easy to use. And in your opinion which has the best charts and the ability to look at numerous markets simultaneously?

Any help appreciated, Doomberg :D

FxPro is the best online forex broker. But in the international trade market you cant completely relie on the brokers.You must do research of the market as you are new to the market.First you understand the trading system then you should proceed.You can research by studying news,magazines,figures and history of the market. At http://www.fxtradermagazine.com/ you can find very accurate and relevant information about the market.

Hi Doomberg,

i would not say there's perfect broker because simply there's not, to be quite honest its really frustrating to find legit broker especially when you don't know what you doing being said that it doesn't mean its impossible !!

1st thing 1st is your country regulation make sure to see if its regulated by your country if not by your country try to go on with uk,us,ca & au regulation they considered to be the strongest then the others .

2nd thing is to define your strategy, are you a scalper or long term trader ? if you are scalper for instance see if the broker bans scalpers or if you like to only trade fx and stocks see if the broker offers .

the most important thing is to run from market makers as they tend to hunt you for every last penny you have and guess what its legal !!

STP - straight through processing & ECN are good but ECN will be the best choice if you plan to go with big balance when STP shall work fine with any amount .

i will be happy to help if you have any questions, Good Luck !!

Hi guys,

I'd like to introduce a reliable broker that provides you

- very tight spreads (0.4-0.5 pip in EURUSD and USDJPY - if you register via my partner-link, the spread will be as low as 0.0-0.1 pip with my cash-rebate!)
- fast withdrawal time (I have experience only with Neteller and Skrill, few hours to these)
- true ECN account with leverage to maximum 1:500
- no requotes, no slippage
- scalping is available
- good support
- great IB program

If you are interested, write me a private message, or e-mail me ([email protected]).

My experience with PriorFX

Hello
I worked with many brokers and unfortunately, there was one who stole my money. Now I'm very careful. I’ve been trading with PriorFX for 1 and 1/2 years now. I trust them because they always transfer my money quickly when I withdraw. Their system is fast and spreads are low. The trading conditions are created by traders for traders.
(If you register through 4FXtrader, they, in turn, share a portion of their compensation with you in the form of a rebate.)
I hope you’ll like them as much as I enjoy trading with them.

Hi guys,

I'd like to introduce a reliable broker that provides you

- very tight spreads (0.4-0.5 pip in EURUSD and USDJPY - if you register via my partner-link, the spread will be as low as 0.0-0.1 pip with my cash-rebate!)
- fast withdrawal time (I have experience only with Neteller and Skrill, few hours to these)
- true ECN account with leverage to maximum 1:500
- no requotes, no slippage
- scalping is available
- good support
- great IB program

If you are interested, write me a private message, or e-mail me ([email protected]).

OK sounds brilliant so far BUT you forgot to mention where they are registered and which organisations covers their problems ????? Do they use MT4 ?

exactly, a couple more things that would be nice to know, date of launch! country of origin? CEO and location? regulation. etc. if im not mistaken we have more than 4000 brokers in the market today! its not easy.

They are the OctaFx... you can read the answers on their webpage. In ForexPeaceArmy, OctaFx has a pretty good rewiew and rating, and I've been trading at them for about 5-6 months, and only have positive experiences.
If you are interested, please write me pm to have my referral link to register (only if you want, of course).

Did I read somewhere that IG do MT4 but that they have problems there ?
I use AAAFX and have no complaints except that they only do forex. I would like to do gold/silver/oil too.