WHich online Broker ?

I want to start trading online on sites like interactive brokers but cant because i dont have enough experience.(n)

I need a reliable site with low fees that UK residents can trade stocks and ETFs in UK, EU and US markets.

Does anyone have any good recommendations? Who do you trade with? thanks

I want to start trading online on sites like interactive brokers but cant because i dont have enough experience.(n)

I need a reliable site with low fees that UK residents can trade stocks and ETFs in UK, EU and US markets.

Does anyone have any good recommendations? Who do you trade with? thanks

Hi Ryan. there are a fair few UK brokers which provide micro accounts for trading a small bank while you gain experience - you''ll find them on google; just make sure they are regulated here in the uk. You can also open up a demo account with many of them which will allow you to trade all the markets you could want without risk - I'd recommend that if you feel you don't have much experience yet.

I use IG for spread betting - they should have the markets you are looking for and Alpari for margin FX. Interactive brokers are meant to be good as well.

cheers,

Hi Ryan,
Welcome to T2W.

Have a read of this FAQ: Can You Recommend a Data Feed, Charting Software & Broker? Once you've digested that, check out the Brokers category in the Reviews section of the site. Most of the big players are listed there.

Be aware that many companies (such as IG recommended by Hogs, above) are spread betting brokers as opposed to direct market access (DMA) brokers (as in the case of Interactive Brokers). If you specifically want to trade DMA, you may struggle to find one broker that has all the markets you want and allows you to trade from a single universal account. IB is quite unusual in this respect and is central to their USP.
Tim.