need help finding a broker

ryanlegweak999

2 0
I want to start trading online on sites like interactive brokers but cant because i dont have enough experience.

I need a reliable site with low fees that UK residents can trade stocks and ETFs in UK, EU and US markets.

Does anyone have any good recommendations? Who do you trade with? thanks

lucas_king

96 3
I want to start trading online on sites like interactive brokers but cant because i dont have enough experience.

I need a reliable site with low fees that UK residents can trade stocks and ETFs in UK, EU and US markets.

Does anyone have any good recommendations? Who do you trade with? thanks
I would suggest that you do a google search to get a few names. Then check on the FCA register to make sure they’re registered and have a clean history.

Also check online to see that they offer terms that are suitable to you and get on reports on their reputation.

Joseph Trader

54 0
I would suggest that you do a google search to get a few names. Then check on the FCA register to make sure they’re registered and have a clean history.

Also check online to see that they offer terms that are suitable to you and get on reports on their reputation.
Alpari UK?

Regards,
Joseph.

Joseph Trader

54 0
Hi Joseph,

Only Alpari you got?
There are several FCA registered brokers online. IG, City, Accendo Markets, Saxo. I don't recommend particular broker because it depends on your situation. Better to try few and then take decision.
Well this is like one of the most famous, probably there are much more. I just don't trade CFD.

Regards,
Joseph.