need help finding a broker

I want to start trading online on sites like interactive brokers but cant because i dont have enough experience.

I need a reliable site with low fees that UK residents can trade stocks and ETFs in UK, EU and US markets.

Does anyone have any good recommendations? Who do you trade with? thanks

I want to start trading online on sites like interactive brokers but cant because i dont have enough experience.

I need a reliable site with low fees that UK residents can trade stocks and ETFs in UK, EU and US markets.

Does anyone have any good recommendations? Who do you trade with? thanks

I would suggest that you do a google search to get a few names. Then check on the FCA register to make sure they’re registered and have a clean history.

Also check online to see that they offer terms that are suitable to you and get on reports on their reputation.

I would suggest that you do a google search to get a few names. Then check on the FCA register to make sure they’re registered and have a clean history.

Also check online to see that they offer terms that are suitable to you and get on reports on their reputation.

Alpari UK?

Regards,
Joseph.

Alpari UK?

Regards,
Joseph.

Hi Joseph,

Only Alpari you got?
There are several FCA registered brokers online. IG, City, Accendo Markets, Saxo. I don't recommend particular broker because it depends on your situation. Better to try few and then take decision.

Hi Joseph,

Only Alpari you got?
There are several FCA registered brokers online. IG, City, Accendo Markets, Saxo. I don't recommend particular broker because it depends on your situation. Better to try few and then take decision.

Well this is like one of the most famous, probably there are much more. I just don't trade CFD.

Regards,
Joseph.

Hi Joseph,

Only Alpari you got?
Do you happen to know any brokers that offer high leverage, swap-free options, and accept US residents? seems you have something under your belt.

Don't use IG. I am having trouble withdrawing my cleared balance from my IG account. Trying to close account but IG are not getting back to me, been going on for weeks. Beware of investing with IG.

Recently, I've been exploring trading options with a broker that offers wide range of trading instruments. They also provide a user-friendly platform and excellent customer support. I like their services and the trading opportunities they offer. We also can find excellent through searching and googling .

It depends on the value you want to negotiate. The best solution is to create a fund with an AMC certificate and as you don't have experience, do this with someone who can create value for your capital and teach you if necessary. This is a professional option in which there are two financial institutions involved.