Where is the Dow & others heading in 2005?

pump and dump today..

revised my upside target down to 11,020 this week.

closing at low of day is usually bullish for the next day, at least at first..

sold -off a bit too much for my liking towards the end last night, but then again im thinking it was because of the CBOT problems.

1st short stake goes on at 11,020, then 11,050 before super-sizing at 11,110.

FC

FC you waiting for your shorts until we hit 11,000 region?

Anyone heading long? Will we get a test of 10900 today or are we try 11,000?

am currently long the FTSE from 5010 looking for 5050..

short for that is now 5060..

11,020 for the Dow today.. :) might try half a long til we get there ;)

long 10934.

fc

user said:
FC you waiting for your shorts until we hit 11,000 region?

Anyone heading long? Will we get a test of 10900 today or are we try 11,000?

Mm Mmmm Mmmmmm... this here humble pie tastes fine... I was obsessed about getting in before the meteoric rally yesterday. Imagine my surprise to see the state of play this morning... oh well, c'est la vie... we live and learn (that's becoming a common saying in my house). :rolleyes:

Hi everyone,

looks like we're opening fairly flat today. I'll be looking for indicators to prompt either a long or a short, I don't have an opinion on where we are going today.

Justyn.

Fair enough justyn. I don't know which way either. My entrys are long at 10900 or 950 which ever hits first.

FetteredChinos said:
no learning going on in my house.

stubborn resistance and stoicism all the way... ;)

FC & User - I'm with you. Long March futures at 10935. I'm a short-term Bull today!!! (again)

Hi
Long from friday at 10954 stopped out at break even, back in long at 10936, wish i'd waited.
Mj

Entered Sterling yesterday added more today cashed out at 193. Not bad! Lets Hope crude goes higher. Actually I'm not sure what I want, as I've entered the Dow long at 10930. Maybe crude go higher Dow go to 10900 then I sell crude and buy dow at 10900 and then crude plunge and dow hit 11,000. Only if the markets listen to everything would be perfect!.

Anyway back to the real world!

Thanks, a quick trade to whet the appetite. Can't see where we are going yet today!

Some sort of test of 10900 the way crudes going! Then maybe 11,000 on Wednesday at that stage crude should fall a few cents from the high of 55 which it should hit today.