What's this T2W paid subscription service then!?!?!?

Are we gonna get paid per post? I mentioned this some considerable time ago, and think it might work if we all embrace the spirit of commerce ..

Sue, while we're doing this 'greatest of respect thing', wasn't what you say you're doing the role of the advisors and mods? We've got to 150,000 members plus after 9 years and become the biggest trading site in the world. Did we miss a trick on the way that now needs your special talents?

Yep, how to package in into a real sellable asset...

Last edited by a moderator:
The oh-so-obvious spammers who post crap threads with copied/pasted content just to get people to click on their links.

how does that difer from Capital Shreads having banner ads on the forums other than the fact they may pay up, if someone actually clicks through?

What I don't understand is why a T2W advisor would want to cause lulz.

Funnily enough I don't understand the point of it either.....clearly there is some hidden secret agenda...probably chatzy related as it seems to be the same old faces creating problems all over the site and unnecasarily increasing the workload of the mods and admin.
Lulzy behaviour is the kind of thing I would expect my 16 yr old lad to indulge in. 16 yr old lads grow up eventually...or do they ! :rolleyes:

ooo. maybe its not obvious then :)

in that case for the usual £106 an hour ....

lulz = lousy underarm leprous zits

.........describes the quality of such posts.

something that is no longer tolerated! or mentioned!! for those that utter its words are infractioned, hung drawn and quartered and other 'orrible torture! ;)

They will tickle your bum with a feather,if it's for the lulz they will use a chicken:eek:

"the mods do the best they can"

I know..........under trying circumstances...........

To avoid the misunderstanding endemic on BBs, please note, no mod was harmed or insulted in the fabrication of this or any other of my posts and I personally have never seen the use of lulz by any mod.

something that is no longer tolerated! or mentioned!! for those that utter its words are infractioned, hung drawn and quartered and other 'orrible torture! ;)

we'll not have this insurgent behavior! cease at once!

take them forthwith to the dungeons for torture by the inquisition!

It's the rack for you charts! the hound gets the chicken! yuk sloppy seconds :sick: that'll learn ya! and bramble the solitary confinement!

:D

There's a rep LMcQ so can i have BBQ sauce instead ?

we'll not have this insurgent behavior! cease at once!

take them forthwith to the dungeons for torture by the inquisition!

It's the rack for you charts! the hound gets the chicken! yuk sloppy seconds :sick: that'll learn ya! and bramble the solitary confinement!

:D

Bloody unelected megalomanic power hungry extra-terrestrial back stabbing misogynistic cyclopic sociopathic psychotic control freak..........was Gordon Brown your Sorcerer's Apprentice? :devilish::devilish::devilish:

To avoid the misunderstanding endemic on BBs, please note, no mod was harmed or insulted in the fabrication of this or any other of my posts and the person to whom this post refers is entirely fictitious and bears no resemblance to any person living or dead. Apart from Gordon Brown and his soon to be knife wielding Brutus, Peter Price of Evil Mandelson.

Interesting

Instead of et tu bruté, it's going to be more like *french orgasmic male voice* eh... eh... tu... brutè *release*´´

Oh those romance languages

I tried to get to city hall today, but they were only letting named people in :( Big police presence though.

Last edited:
The best resources on this forum for me are : Dantes & Mr Charts thread and the Technical Trader forum.

I can no longer access even my own posts on the Technical Trader forum after a major dummy spit on behalf of the 'owner' of that area.

More people like that contributing would be good, I hope to one day make a similar contribution myself.

I rarely read any of the stuff on the front page of the forum, nor do I click on the advertisers to be honest as the meat is in the posts.

Last edited: