what other hobbies do you have?

OR
what if Trump should get his own way and get back in for another 4 years ?

Sounded like war had broken out yesterday as about 2 doz shot pheasants next door.
Usual result :-
pheasants - nil
shooters - 100 +

The current lock down suits home based financial traders very nicely.
Staying at home with no visitors allows much time to be spent making one's pile ( hopefully ).
The Govt. via Universities and schools should actively target households with lists of things to learn from online.
By distributing emails and posters to be pinned up in shop windows etc. encouraging people not to waste their time while at home.
No such effort as far as I can see around here anyway.

Two main hobbies, playing and watching tennis and traveling. On fact often times we try to plan the trips around tennis tournaments. My wife love traveling so much, so it is easy to convince her to go...lol
Except this freaking year, that we had to cancel all trips we had purchased, but we plan to have a huge revenge as soon as I can!
Seriously, we have been fortunate, wit the exception of a couple of health bumps, we are healthy and the business has been good too. I am sorry about all the people with real difficulties nowadays. Hopefully this pandemic go away fast and people can have their lifes back again. Stay safe out there.

I play video games, watch shows, highly enjoy pen and my most favorite and expensive hobby is collect antique samurai swords and last one is paper RPGs (dungeons and dragons).

Last edited by a moderator:
I play video games, watch shows, highly enjoy pen and my most favorite and expensive hobby is collect antique samurai swords and last one is paper RPGs (dungeons and dragons).
1610421526646.png 1610421714727.png1610421809100.pngIn Japan with Samurai a couple of years ago

I have three kids so trading is kind of my main job and in my free time I like to write and draw. Also like doing diy projects but don’t get the chance to work on those much.

I love travelling to places. Since I just use the internet to trade forex and perform my work duties as a content writer, I keep going to places where I don’t have to struggle with internet issues. It keeps me refreshed and lets me focus better on my work.
What kind of places do you like to work in? I also work remotely and I like working in places outside my home from time to time - though I don't often have the chance nowadays because of the pandemic. One of my favourite places is a library, it feels cozy and helps with productivity.

I sing and I also like to dance. It's very relaxing , and I do it only for myself, no public, no stages

I actually enjoy the process of finding ways of making more money outside of trading. I love a project and find that doing so keeps the pressure off trading to make me money.

My hobby is reading, reading, reading, eating and sleeping, sleeping, sleeping! Haha, no wonder I am so overweight.