what would you do if you had more money than you ever wanted from trading?

Chartsy

Experienced member
just thinking...if you rake in a hundred million in a few years...what next? after the yachts,houses,multiple divorces,cars,guns,hookers, what do you do with your money? do you put it in a bank....why? so you can gain interest? so what will yo do with that?! wouldyou continue trading? but why; to make more money? a never ending cycle, and it seems as if wealthy people have a responsibility to society as to what they do with their money....

me?! i'd have a limit to how much i made, after that i'd take that money and put it in a bank for saving/spending and make a nice living off interest, then continue to trade but, any money made goes towards charity or helping someone :)
i'd also manage friends and family's money, without taking cuts :)

all while getting 24/7 $ex on a 50 metre long yacht with second degree burns on my johnson.

give people money off random on the streets 10k here or there. or maybe just pop nuts till my wink fall off while getting a DT from a lady...

I would not give the money away. Rather I beieve that the money could better be used to spread havoc and social disorder in countries such Iran,Cuba, North Korea and similar benighted countries and networks.

I would not give the money away. Rather I beieve that the money could better be used to spread havoc and social disorder in countries such Iran,Cuba, North Korea and similar benighted countries and networks.

Why would you want to waste money doing that.

We could stick N Rothschild and ODT on any forum linked with those
countries and probably have nuclear war within 3 weeks of them joining.

Screw waterboarding when we have tactics like these. :p:p:p

whats the point in this thread ?? why are you dreaming about making millions trading, meanwhile you are wasting your life and getting older. life is not all about money

just thinking...if you rake in a hundred million in a few years...what next? after the yachts,houses,multiple divorces,cars,guns,hookers, what do you do with your money?

Rather reminds me of the failed billionaire who when asked what he'd do if he had his time and money all over again replied: "I'd spend most of it on yachts,houses,multiple divorces,cars,guns,hookers, drink; and the rest I would squander."

all while getting 24/7 $ex on a 50 metre long yacht with second degree burns on my johnson.

Charmingly put.

But just remember, the jet set have a saying.. if it flies or floats, rent it. Don't actually buy the yacht, hire it from Abramovich or whoever.

It is without doubt the ultimate chick magnet, and something I've thought about many a time.

Charmingly put.

But just remember, the jet set have a saying.. if it flies or floats, rent it. Don't actually buy the yacht, hire it from Abramovich or whoever.

It is without doubt the ultimate chick magnet, and something I've thought about many a time.

You can get marine mortgages. You won't get a magnet by hiring. Sell it when you've had enough and pay mortgage off.

Rather reminds me of the failed billionaire who when asked what he'd do if he had his time and money all over again replied: "I'd spend most of it on yachts,houses,multiple divorces,cars,guns,hookers, drink; and the rest I would squander."
weird! i came up with that list out of the blue!

I'd probably buy/open a few restaurants or a hotel for yield and for something to do.
Open a few schools etc in the 3rd world too.
Do some studying.

What the hell else is there to do after you've travelled everywhere?

I'd likely start cross breeding humans with all kinds of weird sh!t, just to see what would happen !

Rumour has it our own DNA was sliced n diced by advanced beings, so I think it's a normal and healthy desire for me to express !

just thinking...if you rake in a hundred million in a few years...what next?
Start thinking in billions instead.

Quite honestly though I think you might be getting ahead of yourself ;)