What kind of car do you guys drive?

I'd really rather take the subway. It's actually faster than the congested city roads here. They're a nightmare to drive through.

I'd really rather take the subway. It's actually faster than the congested city roads here. They're a nightmare to drive through.

Time for many big cities to put in overhead fast rail systems imho. Faster by push bike in many cities. The foul air of car fumes is also bad for the health.

I don't - I find it tiring. Prefer public transport, taxis, planes, boats etc. I used to dive a lot in London (had to) and rarely enjoyed it.

Hybrid cars are the way forward for 4 wheel transport. Govts should all give big tax breaks to encourage ownership. Electric cars are a bit further down the road.

Hybrid cars are the way forward for 4 wheel transport. Govts should all give big tax breaks to encourage ownership. Electric cars are a bit further down the road.

How long your batteries going to last for in winter........No, nobody thinks of charge / temperature ratio.

this is my new ride, bought it in malta. with points and condensor theres no way im stuck at the side of the road waiting for an RAC welp to bring up a fault code. (y)

6099-darktone-albums-general-3-picture4070-20160607-145942.jpg

I don't know what darktone does with his posts but I can't scroll past for some reason ?

I don't know what darktone does with his posts but I can't scroll past for some reason ?

its all to do with the banksters Pat. that or youre using explorer and my sig is messing with your T2W experience. one sec old chap ill amend and you can try again (y)