What happened to this Black Swan character?

No.

Peter

Thanks Pete.

Reading a thread of people that I do not know gives me the same feeling of when
my grandfather was telling me the stories (sitting opposite the fireplace during a harsh winter day, which you could hear the strong wind banging against the door, making a kind of soulless sound) of the outlaws (briganti) at the time of his youth.Nice.

The OP was banned for being a multi-nic but BS had no action taken to prevent him posting other than closing his account on request by him to do so. As has already been said BS had no multi-nics

The OP was banned for being a multi-nic but BS had no action taken to prevent him posting other than closing his account on request by him to do so. As has already been said BS had no multi-nics

Ok, so he was not banned. Do you know why he wanted his account to be closed?

you can't say no action was taken to prevent him from posting, cos he was banned. that to me seems very much like posting prevention? directly on his return from the sin bin he flounced off stage left.

you can't say no action was taken to prevent him from posting, cos he was banned

He was not (and still is not) banned at the time he requested his account to be closed so what that involved was changing his status to "registered user".

Thanks Pete.

Reading a thread of people that I do not know gives me the same feeling of when
my grandfather was telling me the stories (sitting opposite the fireplace during a harsh winter day, which you could hear the strong wind banging against the door, making a kind of soulless sound) of the outlaws (briganti) at the time of his youth.Nice.

Reminds me of this song

"Money" - Liza Minnelli, Joel Grey - YouTube

OK what I meant was that it was his decision to leave T2W and at the time he left a ban was not in force.

OK what I meant was that it was his decision to leave T2W and at the time he left a ban was not in force.

well yes agreed, that would be correct that the ban wasn't in force, else he wouldn't have been able to post his "i I don't do flouncing" flounce post and ask to leave. perhaps his heart wasn't in it after being banned, or other issues, i don't know. i'm just at a loss why it keeps coming up that there was no ban at all?

well yes agreed, that would be correct that the ban wasn't in force, else he wouldn't have been able to post his "i I don't do flouncing" flounce post and ask to leave. perhaps his heart wasn't in it after being banned, or other issues, i don't know. i'm just at a loss why it keeps coming up that there was no ban at all?

Of course, you are at a loss. Everytime there is a question time, be it on Wednesday, in Parliament, or in any "not my fault" situation" there is a denial process designed to silence any criticism or, preferably, to direct it, safely, towards someone else. The spokesman is on the defensive.

The Poll that accompanied that thread had quite a turnout. I see that the OP of that thread was also bandeded:cheesy:

Flouncy, flounce
flounce-bingo.jpg

Last edited:
They usually give that particular job to Tim

Thank heavens there's not just me who has a functioning memory

Fortunately, for you, you are still young enough to think that you can change things. I have reached the time when I don't think that I can! :D

To be fair to T333, I don't see the issue (unless I'm being dim).

Iirc fwiw imho, Swanny was handed a temporary ban, then he came back and decided to call it a day. So he was banned at one stage, but his decision not to post is surely his own?

T333 please correct me if I'm wrong (if you cba mate bud), but BS is presumably welcome to return any time he wants?

So the absence of Black Swan, tragic though it is, is not something that can fairly be laid at T2W's door. Am I missing something (apart from Swan-based lulzage)?